Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Since July 25 I have not been able to access my rogers and my accounts online. Call rogers and they pretended that I have problem, but at the end they ssaid rogers is having system difficulties. Just to mention that it is still not working and I dont know when it can be fixed, may be never.....

I've Been Here Awhile

I have the same problem too:

On Aug 10th: chat online, can't solve the problem, told me to call 1-800-575-9090.

Called that number, then told me to wait 24 hrs and try again. Tried but didn't solve the problem. Call that number on aug 20th again and this time was transferred to web support.

Then web support told me they can't do anything, the online chat should be able to fix the issue.

Did the online chat this morning and told me to call 1-800-575-9090 again.

I'm a Senior Advisor

@chinttong, 1-800-575-9090 is the Rogers PayGo help line, so I presume that's the account details you need to see.

Ever since Rogers changed the website, getting your call transaction history has been hit-or-miss. If you can't get it by going to My Rogers > Account Overview > Bills & Payments > Choose cellphone number from dropdown box, then go to My Rogers Profile and start over again. That gives you a different set of screens, like what you used to get before the change, and you should see your call/transaction history.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks OLDYELLR,

Yes, the 1800 is the paygo. However, after I login, it jumped to a page with:

Sorry, we’re unable to retrieve your services details at the moment. Please chatwith a Care Representative for assistance.

All the tab disappeared. So, I can't to the account overview, and the one you mentioned profile.

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks OLDYELLR,

Yes, the 1800 is the paygo. However, after I login, it jumped to a page with:

Sorry, we’re unable to retrieve your services details at the moment. Please chatwith a Care Representative for assistance.

All the tab disappeared. So, I can't to the account overview, and the one you mentioned profile.

But I tried your suggestion with stopped the page before jump to the "under maintance". It finally work. (BTW, I tried at least 10 times to reach the page)

Retired Moderator RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator

Hi, @chinttong

I’d like to help in getting you access to your My Rogers Account Details. Addressing the issue involves accessing your account. I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks!

RogersAliciaG

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks Alicia,

You solved the problem for me and as you described, "MyRogers" account has some closed accounts even still has some active one. 

For some unknown reason, when a combination of active and closed account under "MyRogers", the record wasn't retrieve correctly. 

Hope Rogers will able to solve the same problem for other customers as well.

I'm a Senior Contributor

@RogersAliciaG:  After you fixed my problem with signing on to MyRogers, I have come up with a theory as to why it happens.  Since you see many of these situations, I wonder if you can disprove this theory.

After I sign on to MyRogers, there is a popup which shows my 4 accounts and it asks me to choose which one I want to see.  I have been wondering if the popup does not work if you have more than 4 accounts which was my case, and also the case for chinttong.  If the popup does not know what to do if there are more than 4 accounts, then it may kick over to the maintenance page to have the customer contact through chat so that some accounts can be deleted.

It makes no difference to my situation.  Everything is still working.  I just have a need to try to explain why things happen.

I'm a Senior Advisor

@roxandtreez wrote:

After I sign on to MyRogers, there is a popup which shows my 4 accounts and it asks me to choose which one I want to see.

I get 2 popups when I log in, my Cable account and my PayGo account. It doesn't matter which one I click, and I have to click one to proceed, I still have to choose one or the other from the dropdown box. It's just a useless annoyance and just another bug in the software.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Retired Moderator RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator

@roxandtreez

Great suggestion, I can have that looked into. Smiley Happy

Thank you for reaching out to us in the community.

I am glad that everything is working now. Smiley Wink

Cheers,

RogersAliciaG