Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

I can longin to MyRogers site but when I select "Account Overview" in order to see my services I get the following message:

Sorry, we're unable to retrieve your services details at the moment. Please chat with a Care Representative for assistance.

I went to chat and called support several times but nobody told me what is the problem. I tried several browsers and diferrent computers but got the same message. This CLEARLY a problem from My Rogers portal since the site was upgraded. Can anyone tell me when will this be fixed ?

***Edited Labels***

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

I've had the same problem for over a week. After going through no less than 8 chat sessions over a period of 10 days, I finally got a person who told me this was a known problem and they would have it fixed soon (that was 3 days ago).

The advice from the others ranged fro "clear all your cookies", to "you're using the wrong password" to simply disconnecting the chat session while I was typing. 

I simply cannot express how LOW of an opinion I have for Rogers' customer service. For customer service to be this bad their management must surely be incompetent.

I've Been Here Awhile

So, I'm not the only one with this problem ! I had the same feeling that they have something fundamentaly going bad after their site upgrade. Their customer support is almost inexistent ! Rogers is really going down ! I'm a Rogers customer since 1994 but I'm considering soon to leave and switch their services for the ccompetition.

I hope thier managament can hear our VERY unhappy customer voices !!!

I'm an Advisor

I've been having the same problem since roughly April 20, and still have it this morning.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Mine appears to be loading.. at least the overview and the few sections i checked..

Maybe its just random which account are/arent working

I've Been Here Awhile

Somehow, miraculosely Smiley Surprised, after my post, I can login to my services today !!! It seems that showing our disatisfaction with Rogers works ! I might continue to stay their customer if they are fixing their issues as they should :-)

I've Been Here Awhile

Oper8, glad to hear yours is working. Mine is still broken.

I had wanted to get a roaming plan for a few weeks in the US.

In light of Rogers' complete lack of regard for their customers' satisfaction, I am planning to get a T-Mobile SIM card as soon as I arrive in the US and use their network instead. $3 a day, unlimited talk, text and internet. Hey Rogers, see what happens when you don't address your customers' concerns? They start looking for alternatives.

BTW I have been a Rogers customer since the mid 80's (around the time the cell phone was invented).

I've Been Here Awhile

I'm sure they will fix yours, too. It's sad they cannot tell us straight what is the problem. It seems that they had trouble with several accounts during the migration. Indeed, as I saw others saying, ehn it works, it does work nice. The site is much better than before. No other comments.  

I'm an Advisor

My Rogers is working again, but very slowly. Loading my internet usage, for example, took a long time.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@pemmink wrote:

Oper8, glad to hear yours is working. Mine is still broken.

I had wanted to get a roaming plan for a few weeks in the US.

In light of Rogers' complete lack of regard for their customers' satisfaction, I am planning to get a T-Mobile SIM card as soon as I arrive in the US and use their network instead. $3 a day, unlimited talk, text and internet. Hey Rogers, see what happens when you don't address your customers' concerns? They start looking for alternatives.

BTW I have been a Rogers customer since the mid 80's (around the time the cell phone was invented).

Hopefully your phone is unlocked.  Otherwise that wont work Smiley Sad