cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access Anyplace TV

Nik420
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm trying to access Anyplace TV on my iPhone 5. I login and it keeps giving me a message about not having a wireless or TV account with Rogers. I have a wireless account. I was told my plan supports Anyplace TV, What can I do about this? Is it an issue with how my account is setup?

***Edited Labels.***

44 REPLIES 44

Re: Cannot access Anyplace TV

Hi @Canuck101,

Please refer to the following links below for compatibility. The Anyplace TV Home Mobile requires iOS 7.0 or later. 

- Anyplace TV Home Mobile

- Rogers Anyplace TV

- Rogers Smart Home Monitoring

Hope this helps. 

Thanks, 

RogersHassam 

Mosh99
I've Been Here Awhile

Keeps giving me and error message on log in. Won't accept my Rogers username and password. I have reinstalled the app twice but it still does not work. If anyone can help I would be so grateful

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Mosh99:  Are you using iOS11?  There have been issues reported with iOS11 and the app on this forum in the "TV" section of the forum...

...although I would have expected the new version 10 of the app to function properly...  Are you using the App version 10 from Oct 10th?

Mosh99
I've Been Here Awhile
It's iOS 10.3.2
The app was downloaded yesterday so I'm assuming it's the latest
It's just so frustrating, surely Rogers would be the leaders in this space

Hello @Mosh99,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums Robot Happy!

Looping issues on the sign in screen are definitely annoying. May I know what device are you using? I just tried to access the Anyplace TV app from my iPhone 7(iOS 11.0.3), app version 10.0, it prompted me to log in and then prompted the terms of service. I am logged in and able to play the videos. 

Have you tried to access the app on any other Apple device?

RogersZia

Hodanyyy1
I've Been Around

Re: Cannot cancel access anyplace tv I’ve gave to someone

Hi guys, I give access to someone on my account Anyplace TV, now it’s imposible to cancel him. I talked to Rogers 5 times, they keep asking me to change my password. I even change my username and password he still have access. My phone has anyplace tv with the new username and new password My wife has the anyplace tv on her phone with the old username and old password, we watching samething on the same channel. Can someone help me resolve this problem?

Hey @Hodanyyy1,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums.

That's definitely quite the hiccup, especially considering you've already changed the username and password, which should have nipped this in the bud already. However, a good rule a thumb though, like any other important password, you shouldn't share it with ANYONE, for instances such as these.

We'll have to take a closer look into this, since both a username and password change didn't resolve the problem. Please reach out to us via PM, @CommunityHelps. Our private messenger is explained here.

Cheers,

RogersCilio

Can't seem to log in to Rogers Anyplace tv through app or chrome, safari on my iPad, used to be able to until last week ...anybody else having these issues? 

Hello, @Nessatds33

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 🙂

Thank you for your participation in the Community and for posting your concern. On your iPad when you attempt to use a browser to log into Anyplace TV it should redirect to use the app.

Have you recently changed your MyRogers credentials? Are you able to sign into MyRogers app on your iPad?

Keep us posted. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

obk88
I've Been Around

I can not access the Anyplace Tv on chrome, opera or safari on my laptop.

I sign in and then it starts to load and nothing happens. Everything was working until a week ago.

Hello @obk88,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I can imagine how frustrating it must be to lose access to your Anyplace TV service on your laptop, all of a sudden. =(

We will be more than happy to look into this for you! Please provide us with the answers to the questions below so we can troubleshoot this issue.

• What is the current Operating System (OS) you are running on your Laptop?
  • Can you confirm if there have been any updates or changes to the OS, recently?
  • Does it work on any other Laptops/PC's that you've tested thus far?
  • Is there any error message that occurs at all?

We look forward to your response!

RogersTony

Anyplace tv app, no internet

Even though connected to internet, app keeps given an error

Good morning @CoreyGrace!

Welcome to our Community!

I'd like to help you out with your AnyPlace TV access but could you help me out with a little more info, please?

What platform are you using AnyPlace TV on and what is the error it's displaying? Have you checked recently to ensure you've got all software updates installed? 

I'll have a better idea of how to help with this bit of info. Thanks!

Regards,

RogersCorey

Every time I try to login to the Anyplace TV app on my iPhone XR, iOS 12.3, I get the same error: “30213: Sorry, we are having trouble signing you in. Please try again”

This is not good.

...Jay

Hello @goawyplease,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post!

Are you able to access the Rogers Anyplace TV app on any other device? What happens when you sign in to Anyplace TV via the browser?

Just need a little bit more info to assist you further.

RogersZia

I cannot access anyplaceTV on Safari on MacOS Mojave either

Same error

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@goawyplease : Check out the following Anyplace FAQ.  View the requirements in the second and fourth pulldown as well as the other FAQs:

https://www.rogers.com/customer/support/article/anyplace-tv-overview

I don't believe Safari is supported:  I get Anyplace just fine on my Mac Mini using Chrome.

You’ll need:

• A Rogers Digital TV package subscription.
  • A Rogers SD, HD, or 4K digital box that you rent or own (digital adapters are not supported).
  • An active internet or wireless data connection.
  • A computer with an up-to-date browser to access Anyplace TV online, or a smartphone/tablet running iOS or Android to use the Anyplace TV app.
    • Supported browsers: Chrome, Microsoft Edge, IE 11
  • A MyRogers profile, with your Rogers Digital TV account linked to it.

Exactly the same error on Chrome as well (latest version) on macOS Mojave (Latest version)

"30213..."

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@goawyplease : Make sure you don't have any extensions like adblockers running on the browser.  Try incognito mode in Chrome.  Here's a post on things to try if you haven't already...

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Internet/Unable-to-load-certain-website-s-and-or-videos/m-p/42...

Andrew86
I've Been Here Awhile

Can’t sign into anyplace tv

It’s been 2 months and I still can’t sign into anyplace tv... contacted Rogers 3 times and each time they said someone will contact me, nothing at all.

I can sign into myrogers fine to view my bill

Anyone else having similar issue and still can’t sign in ?

Hello, @Andrew86.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 🙂

Thank you for posting your Anyplace TV sign in concern in the Community. Happy to look into it for you, please answer the following:

• Are you getting any error message?
  • Is your 12 digit Digital TV account number linked with your MyRogers profile?
  • Are you trying it on a Windows computer? What's the OS version?
  • What's the browser version?
  • Have you tried it on more than one device?
  • Have you tried it on a mobile device?

Looking forward to seeing you enjoying streaming TV at home or on the go. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

We Want Your Opinion
Would you be interested in becoming a Community Testing Lab member?
Topic Stats