Cannot access Anyplace TV

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Cannot access Anyplace TV

I am using an iOS 6 to manage myRogers, SmartHome, and Home Edition.  I have no issues using my credentials to log into myRogers & Smarthome but the same credentials are not being recognized by Home Edition (I use this app to manage recordings on my pvr).  I keep receiving an error stating "The login or password entered does not mach our records.  Please try again.".

Anyone else have this issue.  I have reinstalled the application twice now and Rogers Helps had no solution.

Thanks

J

Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Hi @Canuck101,

Please refer to the following links below for compatibility. The Anyplace TV Home Mobile requires iOS 7.0 or later. 

- Anyplace TV Home Mobile

- Rogers Anyplace TV

- Rogers Smart Home Monitoring

Hope this helps. 

Thanks, 

RogersHassam 

I've Been Here Awhile

Keeps giving me and error message on log in. Won't accept my Rogers username and password. I have reinstalled the app twice but it still does not work. If anyone can help I would be so grateful

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Mosh99:  Are you using iOS11?  There have been issues reported with iOS11 and the app on this forum in the "TV" section of the forum...

...although I would have expected the new version 10 of the app to function properly...  Are you using the App version 10 from Oct 10th?

I've Been Here Awhile

It's iOS 10.3.2
The app was downloaded yesterday so I'm assuming it's the latest
It's just so frustrating, surely Rogers would be the leaders in this space

Hello @Mosh99,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums Robot Happy!

Looping issues on the sign in screen are definitely annoying. May I know what device are you using? I just tried to access the Anyplace TV app from my iPhone 7(iOS 11.0.3), app version 10.0, it prompted me to log in and then prompted the terms of service. I am logged in and able to play the videos. 

Have you tried to access the app on any other Apple device?

RogersZia

I've Been Around

Re: Cannot cancel access anyplace tv I’ve gave to someone

Hi guys, I give access to someone on my account Anyplace TV, now it’s imposible to cancel him. I talked to Rogers 5 times, they keep asking me to change my password. I even change my username and password he still have access. My phone has anyplace tv with the new username and new password My wife has the anyplace tv on her phone with the old username and old password, we watching samething on the same channel. Can someone help me resolve this problem?

Highlighted
Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Hey @Hodanyyy1,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums.

That's definitely quite the hiccup, especially considering you've already changed the username and password, which should have nipped this in the bud already. However, a good rule a thumb though, like any other important password, you shouldn't share it with ANYONE, for instances such as these.

We'll have to take a closer look into this, since both a username and password change didn't resolve the problem. Please reach out to us via PM, @CommunityHelps. Our private messenger is explained here.

Cheers,

RogersCilio

I've Been Around

Can't seem to log in to Rogers Anyplace tv through app or chrome, safari on my iPad, used to be able to until last week ...anybody else having these issues? 

Hello, @Nessatds33

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 🙂

Thank you for your participation in the Community and for posting your concern. On your iPad when you attempt to use a browser to log into Anyplace TV it should redirect to use the app.

Have you recently changed your MyRogers credentials? Are you able to sign into MyRogers app on your iPad?

Keep us posted. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin