Cannot access Anyplace TV

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Cannot access Anyplace TV

I'm trying to access Anyplace TV on my iPhone 5. I login and it keeps giving me a message about not having a wireless or TV account with Rogers. I have a wireless account. I was told my plan supports Anyplace TV, What can I do about this? Is it an issue with how my account is setup?

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Cannot access Anyplace TV

The login you are using.. is the one that is your MYROGERS login? that has your accounts tied to it?

I've Been Here Awhile

Yes it is the same login
I've Been Around

I've had a very similar issue on both my laptop and my iphone since I first found out about Anyplace TV.  When I go to register my Rogers account with Anyplace TV I'm informed that the action can't be completed becuase the account I'm trying to register is already registered to another Anyplace TV profile.  

I've Been Around

Same thing...since i received an email saying you now have to use your MYROGERS login...

used my MYROGERS login...Still says I don't have an account...

I have cable, internet, home phone and 3 wireless phones, so I definately have an account.

frustrating....

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

The myrogers account you are using, is the one you can see all your services with?
and the email set for it, is the email you were using before?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

It is the same login I use to access my Rogers bill and check my usage stats.
I'm Here A Lot

Since July 3, I can no longer access any TV through iPod, iPad, PC.

When the Sportsnet Now app came out I had problems and I did get them resolved and it worked great for a few weeks now after the July 3 'merge' of MyRogers and Anyplace TV I have nothing again.

Tells me I'm not subscribed to anything. My $160.00 /month bill tells me otherwise.

Real junk service, real junk tech support, and all around a frustrating, disappointing experience.

Perhaps hiring someone who has a clue might be a good 1st step.

A very unhappy subscriber. 

I'm Here A Lot

My problems have been resolved, and I am not as upset anymore.Smiley Tongue

Still, issue should have been resolved Day 1.

I've Been Around

What was the solution??
Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats