cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't view "My Services" tab on app or browser?

Laurali987
I've been around

I just got Roger's Ignite 75 set up on August 24th and for some reason I cannot access the "My Services" tab on either my app or on my browser. I assume this is where I can see my usage information, etc.. is this normal for a new account?
I can see my bill information and it used to say I needed to link my service, but since I signed into the Ignite Wifi app and set everything up, I haven't seen that message.

Thank you!

***Edited Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Can't view "My Services" tab on app or browser?

RogersZia

Good evening @Laurali987,

Welcome to the Community!

MyRogers definitely is the most convenient way to keep tabs on your account and services. We'd like to make sure you have access to all the pertinent details. 

What do you see under the Usage & Services drop down? Do you see the new Ignite service on the Overview page? If not, there may be a profile linking issue. Please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps and we'll take a closer look into this for you. 

Not familiar with our private messaging system? Click here to learn more :).

RogersZia

Hello,
I am having the same issue.
New Rogers client as of last week, I have registered my new phone and downloaded the Rogers app but I cannot click on the “service” tab to see my usage

Greetings @Jsmoley!

Please allow for one full billing cycle to complete and it should start working.

If you find that your usage does not appear after your first billing cycle is completed, please reach back out to by PMing @CommunityHelps so that we can escalate a ticket on your behalf. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation