cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t sign into MyRogers app

Mangojuice
I've been here awhile

Every time i try to sign in it says “Go to Rogers business self serve app” but the thing is I don’t have a business account, just a personal one. Another thing, even when i try to sign in on the Rogers business app it says the account doesn’t exist?!? It works when i sign into my Rogers on the web browser just not in the app.

*Added Labels*

58 REPLIES 58

Re: Can’t sign into my Rogers app

Chand
I plan to stick around
MyRogers app is accessible when I'm on my data, there is no problem at all, it's only when I try to log on using WiFi. You could be right regarding data not being charged, I do not know. I'm not with Rogers & if I use MyRogers app to check the usage of my Home internet service or pay the bills etc, then i would be charged. Also in my settings, when I'm @ home, the data turns off & WiFi is activated. Thanks for your suggestion, but plz let me knw weather MyRogers app (latest version) works on WiFi or not. It will be very much appreciated by me for sure & helpful for others too.
Thank you.

Elmo64
I've been around

Hi ive tried to log in using my mobile phone but i cant a message pop out that they are fixing services...for how long..ive tried to log in sunce yesterday

Chand
I plan to stick around
Try turning off ur Wi-Fi & turn on ur data. It's going to work then. Keep us updated.

Hello Community!

I have good news! I'm seeing reports from other Android users that this issue is now resolved.

Please check for updates and let us know if the issue is fixed! 🙂

Regards,

RogersCorey

Chand
I plan to stick around
Yes it's working now. Thank you so very much.

Camgirl2003
I've been here awhile

I havent been a le consign into he Roger's app since 11/22. Keeps telling me you are working on it. Have no issues signing unon the Roger's website so it isnt an operator's issue.

Arkadiusz83
I've been here awhile
Did you try the solutions above? Seems to be working for most now.

Arkadiusz83
I've been here awhile
Sorry for such a late response but you're right, still DOESNT work on wifi! I tried what I did before by changing it from my email to just username and then back, still nothing.

Chand
I plan to stick around
It's all working now on WiFi & Data too. All you have to do is update the MyRogers app & it should work good.
Keep us posted...

A1W1S
I've been around

Install, delete, reinstall, power cycle...the app doesn't open on my phone. I can log onto Rogers.com no issues, whenever I try the app it doesn't want to open...I've sent in a couple emails to the developers and supposedly have a ticket open too via Rogers customer service...haven't heard back from anyone in over a week now....let's see how this goes.

Hello @A1W1S,

Welcome to the Community!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, it's definitely odd that you can access MyRogers via the browser but not the app. Does the app crash as soon as you launch it? Are you on the most updated version of the app?

Can you please try the following:

• Clear the app cache and data
  • Turn off the WiFi

Please keep us posted on the outcome.

RogersZia

This worked for me. I guess I needed a code to make the app work again. Thank you.

Hello, @Pippino-69.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums, and thank you for joining this thread. It's good to know that you can sign in to MyRogers app with the code. 

Thank you for your contribution to the Community!

Cheers,
RogersMoin

I downloaded fresh app and when entering you credentials its say Something went wrong we are working on it. Its been 3 Days  

Hello, @shahidahmd.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 😀

Thank you for downloading MyRogers app and sharing your login experience with the Community. 

We can help resolve the sign-in issue for you; please comment on the following:

• Can you sign-in to the MyRogers web portal at rogers.com/myrogers?
  • If yes, are you using the same username and password in the app?
  • On which device did you install the MyRogers app?
  • What's the app version?

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Zaibii
I've been here awhile
My Rogers app doesn’t work. I am able to log in on the website but fails in the app “something went wrong, we are fixing it. Try again later”

Hello, @Zaibii

Thank you for your inquiry and Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums.  
I hope you and your loved ones are doing well and staying safe. 

We're sorry to hear you're having issues signing in to your MyRogers app, you have come to the right place. 
To better assist you, we will need some more information on the issue. 

On what device is the MyRogers app installed and what is the app version? 

Looking forward to your reply.

RogersRob

Zaibii
I've been here awhile
Hello

I am on iPhone XS Max and version is 5.15.0 (345)

Hello, @Zaibii

Thanks so much for providing us with that info!

The app version you are using is the latest available. It sounds like there could be an issue with your MyRogers profile.

We'll need to take a closer look at your MyRogers profile to ensure its set up properly for the app to work. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can get started.

Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, Click Here.

RogersTony

Re: Can’t sign into MyRogers app

User5983
I've been around
Every time i try to sign in it says “Go to Rogers business self serve app” but the thing is I don’t have a business account, just a personal one. Another thing, even when i try to sign in on the Rogers business app it says the account doesn’t exist?!? It works when i sign into my Rogers on the web browser just not in the app. I tried all troubleshooting but it still doesn't work

Re: Can’t sign into MyRogers app

Hello, @User5983.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums, and thank you for posting your MyRogers app login concern. 

It's good to know that you can log in to the MyRogers web portal; is there an account associated with your profile?

Are you using the username and password or the app code to sign-in to MyRogers app? 

Most likely, it's an account association issue, and we're happy to look into it for you. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats