Can't pay my bill.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: I can't pay my bill

My Rogers is still down. I just used the live chat she said it was working. There is no technical support available for the Rogers website who do you talk to. Yeah that's right nobody. You want to make a payment you're on your own folks. Sucks to be us.

I've Been Here Awhile

Surprise, surprise. The Roger's Gods have listened. My Rogers is finally working and I have made a payment just now with much success. Thank you.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Matha

Glad to hear it works!

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Hello Houiselead

Rogers usually does it's regular maintenance during the weekends, this could be related to said maintenance. I would still recommend contacting them directly to confirm this though.

Hope this helps. Smiley Happy

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Micolas

Incorrect. They do regular and system maintenance every single day from the times of 12-6am and sometimes 2-6am. The weekend ones are a bit long if and ONLY if there is a major maintenance needs to be done. Once those times hit every single night, you can't view anything or pay. 

I've Been Here Awhile

It happens to me every time I try to pay my bill, the website isnt working and I get an error message. I can understand this happening once in awhile but this is every month, monht after month. Seriously?  How can this keep happening?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Do you use any blockers of any type on your browser?  You could try disabling the blockers, or allowing the Rogers site, or maybe use another browser that isn't loaded with blockers.

I've Been Around

Re: Can't pay my bill.

agree all i want to do is pay my bill. Why is it so friggin hard??? other sites just allow you to enter the credit card and pay the bill all done, no need to become a memebr and get on 'myrogers'. just let me pay my bill or i'll switch to someone thta wants my money...........

Good day @jpower1,

Thank you for you post!

If I understand correctly, you wish to make a payment on our website however you do not want to create an online profile for MyRogers?

Keep in mind that you can manage your account from MyRogers and do a lot more than making payments.

I am confident that you would find it useful!

If you only wish to make a payment, you can do it through the automated system, without speaking to anyone, by dialing 1(888) ROGERS1.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

Hello again @jpower1!

Were you able to get this issue resolved ?!

Let us know if you need more help Smiley Happy

RogersMaude