Can't pay my bill.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Can't pay my bill.

Also if you havent yet, just incase, try with another browser.. sometimes some parts of the site, will screw on one one browser or another.

If you are paying by CC, you would need to pay from the site/over the phone, etc.

If you are paying from a bank account, you can always set up for your rogers account to pay from your banks web banking.

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Can't pay my bill.

web services can be unstable sometimes, it's pretty much applicable to any industry; that's why companies try to multiply payment options for their customers; nowadays you have a choice of paying - online, through chat, by phone, by mail, use your bank's facilities, or which I personally prefer, pre-register a credit card so you don't have to move a finger
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: I can't pay my bill

Trying to pay a bill and EVERYTIME I go to access my account in order to pay the bill online, I get this error "We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account and therefore cannot complete your request at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please try again later." 

Can anyone help?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello houiseleqd

How are you trying to pay your bill? If it's via credit card, you can do it via contact Rogers via Phone or live chat. If you feel unsecured to do that, i would highly suggest going to the store tomorrow and paying your bill. It will post within 24hrs to the account but u should be fine. I have read that sometimes it does have this issue where it won't let customers pay due to that 

You can try and use another browser to see if that will work. . I use the newest Firefox and have no issues paying it. Mind you i always call Rogers and pay ny bills with my Visa then transfer the money back into it.  

I've Been Here Awhile

Everytime I try and pay by phone it sends me to an operator, but it's currently closed. How do I pay via live chat? I will try another browser though, thank you!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello houiselead

Hmm contact Rogers via *611 from your mobile phone and press 100000000 until it transfers you to a live agent. I called and it's still open. Tell them you want to make a payment via credit card and it should work.

Via Live Chat you will need to tell them you want to make a payment. Try another browser and see!

I've Been Here Awhile

I am trying to pay my bill online through My Rogers. I have 3 Rogers accounts only one is showing up and it's the dormant one with zero balance that is so funny because Rogers would accept a payment on that account no problem there. All I want to do is make a payment. I guess Rogers doesn't really need my money. This is so ridiculous and not the first time this has happened. I can recall at least 5 times. I kept getting lame excuses.  One of those times I paid my bill 3 times because the website did not come back with confirmation that my payment had been processed when in the background it was.  I could get my money back from Visa because I was told by the time the refund had been processed by Rogers my next bill would be out.  For years, I have accessed and made payment to Rogers with Google Chrome without problems now I can only make payment on one account for the other I have to use Firefox.  My pay as you go is due today, I can't make payment online I've used *611 it asks for a PIN that I don't have (because I have always paid online for years) so I key in 5 and the office is closed.  I can't believe that I get so stressed out over this when all I want to do is to make a payment to Rogers. I guess it just sucks to be a Rogers customer wanting to make a payment.  

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Martha

To make a pay as you go payment, it has a different number then the *611. You need to contract PayGo number and it from there. Also yes the offices are closed depending which offices they are. Remember the customer service representative have a home and need sleep and won't stay all day on the call center.

As for the online, it does have issues this is WHY i choice like many others either pay via credit card over the phone or make payments at the Rogers store. This way you won't have headaches or issues like this.

I've Been Here Awhile

I thank you for your reply but I'm sorry I think you must be missing the point. I looked at the paygo website you do call *611 I also called Rogers I put in my cell phone number I tried every which way to make a payment and failed every time. You would think that the call centers would have 24/7 service when it involves as many customers as Rogers has. Making payments should be a convenience not a painful experience that must be endured.  I like to pay my bills online I don't think I should have to pick up my phone and punch a whole bunch of numbers in just so I can make a payment.  

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Martha

Actually most Cellphone Providers close their call centres 12-1am in North America. They ONLY have 1-2 departments open which one of them is a emergency department just incase service is down or someone stole your device. Most American carriers are the same. They won't have the call centres open all night as do remember they do system maintenance during the night which causes the computers to shut down and not boot until the morning. 

The online payment method has issues and i do agree they need to fix it. Many have complained about it but seems it hasn't been fixed. You have other ways of paying your bill, it shouldn't be that hard to do it. All u do is contact Rogers via Phone, press 100000 and speak to a rep. Then pay it with them. If u feel that's more pain, then maybe go to your local Rogers store to pay ur bill? U have more then one way to pay your bill. I do agree those methods are more time consuming but u have ways of paying ur bill if the online system is done. Bell, Telus, Virgin, Fido have the same issue with their online payment system. I have a Bell phone and can tell u theirs has issues just like Rogers. Seems to me that they all use the same system.

Hopefully they start fixing this and starts working again.  Once in a while when i use it, it works but from what i have read on here months ago and today seems like this is a every day problem.