Can't pay my bill.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Can't pay my bill.

Thanks for your reply .

I am giving up on trying to resolve this with Rogers. As I mentioned, there's an open Interaction ticket with them that was created on November 12 and all I can do is hope that, somehow, they care enough to act on it. I don't have any other choice at this stage.

I've Been Here Awhile

I go on my bank on line and pay it from there.....

I'm a Senior Advisor

Of course you can pay Rogers on line through your bank. The problem is that there are a lot of folks who wish to pay their bills piecemeal each month, manually, not pre-authorized, as they're posted and they're different each month. They also want to see them itemized in detail so they can question and dispute mysterious charges. Many can't see their bills on line anymore and the details that used to be in paper and emailed bills are no longer there.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Around

Trying to pay yesterday and today...I get an error about the amount that is more that I need to pay...I am typing same amount.

Yes...pls. fix or email everybody when you have issues and you will fix them...no penalty to us if we cannot pay in time!!!

I'm Here A Lot

I resolved my problem thanks to 2 exceptional Rogers employees who went all out to find a solution. It turns out that I didn't have the latest updated Java software installed. After I updated Java to the latest version, the Credit Card payment site worked properly.

I've Been Here Awhile

Agreed ... and I would say I can never pay using my mobile device and about 75% of the time when on my PC ... why borther offering the servcie when it can't be used?

I've Been Here Awhile

I have same issue. did you find resolution for it.

Hi @navash,

Welcome to the Community!

Are you still experiencing issues while trying to make a payment? If yes, please reach out to us via @CommunityHelps next time you're online and we would be happy assist you.

Thank you,

RogersZia 

I've Been Here Awhile

I have the same exact issue. Was fine before then all of the sudden I was no longer able to make credit card payments on line anymore. Been a few months now. The field where you enter the credit card number indicates "Secure Connection" as opposed to being blank and you cannot enter a credit card number. Same problem for Firefox and IE. My Java is up to date and cookies have been cleared.

Rogers tech support has no clue.

Highlighted
Retired Moderator RogersShakir
Retired Moderator

Hey @tick4

I personally ran into this myself awhile back, have you attempted private browser / incognito mode? That worked for me. I had to clear my whole history, cache, cookies not just cookies. Which was unfortunate, but it did resolve the issue and hasn't returned since.

Cheers,

RogersShakir