Can't pay my bill.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Can't pay my bill.

Why would you bother offering a web service if I can never use it to pay my bill!!!!!???
Seriously, half the time I login to this site the functions aren't functioning and it always waits until the very last prompt to tell me.
Stop wasting my time, and messing with my bill payment.

-another unhappy customer.

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm Here A Lot

I can't pay my bill

Not that I so dearly liek to pay my bill 😉

But there's a couple of problems:

1. I can't pay by Visa Credit Card, I always get an error that you're experiencing problems with your payments servers (this has been going on for a month now).
  2. I can't add Rogers as a Payee on RBC, because there are 9 different Rogers options, but Internet is missing.

I don't pay by cheque by the way, that's just silly.

Please either fix your payments servers or tell me which Payee to add.

Weird fact: there's 0 info on this on your website.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: I can't pay my bill

*Maybe* you're having the same problem this guy had: http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r26399003-Paying-bill-online-with-credit-card

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Have you attepted to pay via credit card over the phone? that option still works, have you gone to the RBC Royal Bank and paid in person? All they need is the account number, and an ammount. you can even bring an old stub, they don't need the latest stub. this option still works.

You can even pay rogers at a video store, or one of those self serve rogers payment kiosk machines too they will take your money.

Maybe you were not trying hard enough to pay your bill?

I'm Here A Lot

Thanks, this was indeed the case!
The error message suggested it was the server, but in fact I had to pick my (only) account out of the list. Thanks!

@Pauly: I'm not from Canada, so I'm not always familiar with the different payment methods. The ones I could find on the Rogers site were:
1) Through your bank (online), which has 9 different Rogers accounts, none of them "Internet" or related;
2) By cheque: I'm from the Netherlands where cheques aren't an allowed form of payment since the 90's (before my time, so to speak). I know how to write a cheque, but I'm not comfortable with it;
3) Through credit card: which gave the error I mentioned.

I'm used to different payment methods, so that's why I got confused (for example: in the Netherlands you don't go to a bank for payments... Ever... So this doesn't occur as an option to me).

Thanks for mentioning it though, I can use it the next time my most logical options don't work.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Thanks next time be sure to disclose where you are from, as it directly relates to the question.

I've Been Around

I whant to pay my bill with interac
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I believe the only way you might be able to do that is via at one of the Rogers locations. (And even then I am not sure)
The kiosks at the old Rogers plus used to, but don't know if those exist anymore

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Can't pay my bill.

Hello maxxfish44

Hmm its working fine for me.. It wasn't a few days ago tho when they were fixing the site. You can always contact Rogers via phone and pay with a credit card.
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Can't pay my bill.

It worked for me just now. But I have had trouble in the past. If you do the live chat they can take a payment through that. I've done that in the past.