Can't log in to Ignite Wifi Hub App

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Can't log in to Ignite Wifi Hub App

Hey there!

For the last little while I have been unable to log in to the Ignite Wifi Hub App. Every time that I try, it gives me a message that either I should call for assistance or that there is a problem on our end (meaning Rogers) and to try again later.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. It is fully updated. I also tried this on another phone with the same result.

Any help would be appreciated.

***Added Labels***

Highlighted

Re: Can't log in to Ignite Wifi Hub App

Hey @Cheeko25!

Sorry to hear you're having issues with with the WiFi Hub app! We'll be happy to assist in identifying what's going on. Can you confirm for me if you're able to log into your MyRogers account? Or are you experiencing the same error? When was the last time you were able to log in?

@RogersAndy

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hey!

Yes, I am able to log in to My Rogers account  with no issue. Last time was today.

Highlighted

Hello, @Cheeko25.

Thank you for confirming that you can sign-in to your MyRogers account. Hopefully, you have linked your Ignite TV service account with your MyRogers profile. 

Would you please try going to ignitewifi.rogers.com using a desktop browser and begin the login process? 

If still unsuccessful, please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps so we can check the Ignite TV account association. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I was unable to log in from my desktop.

Highlighted

Hi @Cheeko25,

Thank you for reaching out to us via private message.

We hope we're able to provide you with a swift resolution!

We appreciate your patience while we work on this for you :).

RogersZia

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Has there been any update or resolution? I’m experiencing the same issue.
Highlighted

Good evening @ChristianTCB,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. How long have you this issue for?  If you're able to log into your MyRogers account, can you please confirm if you have linked your Ignite TV service account with your MyRogers profile?

Using a desktop browser, can you please try accessing the Ignite WiFi Hub via ignitewifi.rogers.com. 

Please keep us posted!

RogersZia