Can't do anything in My Rogers account

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Can't do anything in My Rogers account

Every time I sign into My Rogers online I get this message: 

"Sorry, something went wrong.

Some of the information on this page may be missing. Please try again later."

This has been going on for at least a month and, since getting Ignite TV, I understand this is the only way to switch out flex channels.  If I can't get any info, how do I switch my channels?  Anyone have any idea?  Thanks.

***Edited Labels***

Re: Can't do anything in My Rogers account

Hello @221Webacons221,

Welcome to the Community!

Are you getting this error just on the app or via the browser too? Just want to pinpoint if this is just an app specific or a profile issue. Just as an FYI, at times any change of service mid cycle can restrict the ability to make changes on MyRogers. 

You can definitely reach out to your designate Ignite Concierge rep if you want to make immediate changes to your account.

RogersZia 

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the reply, RogersZia. I have this issue online via the Internet, not through an app. And when you say "any change of service mid cycle", do you mean if I made any changes? Because I have never made any changes to my account. And it makes no difference if I click on TV or Internet, etc., I get the same message and no info.

Thanks for the details @221Webacons221,

It sounds like your Ignite TV account number may not be properly linked to your MyRogers profile. 

We can assist you with getting everything fixed up! Please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps. Please click HERE, for instructions on how to send a PM.

Regards,

RogersTim

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the info RogersTim, but do you still think my account is not properly linked to the website if I can see my bill in there?  I mean, it seems to me that something is working, right?

I'm not sure I will take this any further because I am having a lot of problems since Ignite was installed and I might let it go.  It's just not worth the hassle.  But thanks for looking out for me.