Can't change account payment method

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired Moderator RogersShakir
Retired Moderator

Re: Can't change account payment method

Hi @candicem

Thank you for your patience and welcome to the Community Forums!Smiley Happy

and Thank you @RogersCilio for the Tag. Mauricio, @CommunityHelps will contact you via private message. Please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks

I've Been Here Awhile

I contacted a service representative and they changed it for me.  They said it is probably a "glitch" but I do not see any forum messages about people having trouble changing their invoice to a pre-authorized method.  It seems like the company just wants to have extra oversight on those customers who want to have  full control of their payments.  

Retired Moderator RogersShakir
Retired Moderator

Hey @candicem

First off, YAY! It's done. So I am glad to hear that.

and secondly, no nothing like that, I think it may have been a glitch. You should be able to do it live to Pre-auth and from Pre-auth to invoice.

Only thing i can see is the nightly maintenance for the billing system. Normally on myRogers it actually states it is not accessible. I believe somehow you may have had a glitch where it didn't show you that message and let you attempt to change it.

Never the less, glad this is fixed and we have a resolution! o(^_^)b

And once again, welcome to the community forums! hope you like your stay! :]

RogersShakir