Can no longer see my PayGo call history.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Can no longer see my PayGo call history.

So I found another thread relating to this same problem and used his solution pasted below and it works!

I'M A RELIABLE CONTRIBUTOR
Re: Pay as you go - unable to view account history[ New ]

I've tried this a few times and it seems fairly consistent ... so they will likely change it any day now.  Smiley Frustrated

Sign in---- account overview----- select account-----services (drop down box)----- select phone #-----manage ad ons -----bills and payments---- from the account drop down box reselect the phone #  and the call history should download.  

I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Can no longer see my PayGo call history.

That's an old reply.  The situation changes daily. Just this morning I couldn't access my call history from my bookmark, but signing out and then back in again and trying again worked.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Can no longer see my PayGo call history

Has the feature to view transactions on PAYG phones been removed? You used to be able to see all incoming & outgoing calls + texts. Can you still see that info from MyRogers account? Thanks

I've Been Here Awhile

I can confirm that the described process still works. Thanks for your help!

Sign in---- account overview----- select account-----services (drop down box)----- select phone #-----manage ad ons -----bills and payments---- from the account drop down box reselect the phone # and the call history should download.
I'm a Senior Advisor

Yes, those steps should work, but I have bookmarked the page and usually access it that way. As I've reported earlier, once in a while it may not work for a day dues to the quirkiness and unreliability of the website.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario