Bill Paying - Where to Enter Credit Card Number?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Bill Paying - Where to Enter Credit Card Number?

No

No solution and Java update did not work.

I've Been Around

your payment form on line is not populating with a box to enter in a credit card number

I've Been Here Awhile

I actually just kept trying and ultimately was able to enter the details.

I checked the forum and see that other people have experienced similar defects. I don't know what happened or how I corrected it however.

I was able to make the payment so this service request is closed. 

You should note that I am one of the many people who have had issues with the online payment function. There's some type of defect in the system.

Thank you,

Ryan

I've Been Here Awhile

I tried on IE, Firefox and Chrome, as well as on my Android device and had the same issues. 

The problem seems to come and go for some reason.  I was able to do it no problem this time.

I'm Here A Lot

I don't have s credit card.. Can you help me

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Mae1999

How would you be able to pay? You can go into any Rogers store and pay your bill or pay it at the bank if you wish.
I've Been Around

3/3/2016 - I am trying for over a week now to pay my bill online with visa and am not able to insert the visa number. I called about 3 days ago to enquire when the problem will be fixed - no answer. 

Could someone please advise when Rogers will fix the problem?

I've Been Around

I have had the same issue for six months.

It is sad that a company that sells internet services does not have a website that can properly accept payment over the internet. 

I've Been Around

I actually just kept trying and ultimately was able to enter the details.

I checked the forum and see that other people have experienced similar defects. I don't know what happened or how I corrected it however.

I was able to make the payment so this service request is closed. 

You should note that I am one of the many people who have had issues with the online payment function. There's some type of defect in the system.

Thank you,

Ryan

I've Been Around

Sad that this is the closest post and it's a >2 yr old issue. I'm running a Google Pixel 2 with minimal apps and upto date MyRogers App. When I try to pay my bill the CC input line populates a TEXT box which will not accept and process numbers. One time I logged in and out repeatedly and it gave me the proper CC input box. I was so surprised I hit the back button and had to start all over...this has been an on going battle for me since June 2018 with the only help being when I can occasionally log into a computer and fight through. Roger's help has been basic but not useful..."is your phone on? Is the app installed on your phone? Do you have e a phone plan?"