Anyplace TV Sign In Problem

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Anyplace TV Sign In Problem

I have not switched to Ignite TV. Nothing has changed. I can't access it from my desk top or the mobile app.
Highlighted

Hey @JMac4! I'm sorry to hear you lost access to your RAPTV, thank you so much for letting us know. We'll be happy to assist. A couple of addition questions for you if I may, so I can get a better understanding of what's occurring.

1. When was the last time you were able to log in?
  2. Have you changed address, or made any other account changes since that time?
  3. If you log into your MyRogers account and look at the account numbers registered, is there a 12 digit number? (Y,N)
  4. Given that you're unable to log in on multiple devices, have you tested using both WiFi and cellular data?
  5. Have you reached out to technical support regarding this issue? If so, was a ticket escalated for you?

Thanks!

@RogersAndy

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Getting this error 

30111 : To use Rogers Anyplace TV, your MyRogers profile must be linked to an active Cable TV subscription. To check your profile, go to rogers.com/myrogers.

Is Anytime TV a special feature I have to purchase? I have cable, TV and phone with Rogers.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

We moved 2 months ago to new house. Same services. I have used Anyplace T V lots since moving up until it stopped last week.

The account number is a 9 digit number.

I have tried it with cellular with no luck.

I have waited over an hour for tech support chat with not luck. No ticket.

Thoughts? Thanks for your help.
Highlighted

Hello,

@Darrellm58 - Thank you for posting your concern and welcome to Rogers Community Forums!

Anyplace TV is included with Starter digital cable packages or higher. Do you have your 12 digits cable account number linked with your MyRogers profile? 

If the account is already linked, please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog

@JMac4 - The cable account number is 12 digits. The 9 digits account number could be your billing account number or Ignite TV service account number. If it's the latter, then you need to use the Ignite TV app or the web portal, igniteTV.rogers.com.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I've Been Around

anyplacetv --- unable to get log in page

Last week I noticed that I could no longer log into the Rogersanyplacetv page (Rogersanyplacetv.com), I get 

'The Requested URL Was Rejected. Please Consult With Your Administrator’ Error on Windows?

I used that URL in 

https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/rogersanyplacetv.com.html

and it return servers down.

Anyone experiencing the same problem? Cleared cache and cookies to no avail.

Highlighted

Hello @billybob8,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I know Rogers Anyplace TV is a great way to stream live TV and catch up on shows. We just got to make sure we have it back up and running for you :).

I see you've reached out to us via PM @CommunityHelps, we'll be happy to continue the troubleshooting there!

RogersZia

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I spent an hour on a chat with tech support re: Anyplace TV. They told me it isn’t working with Safari on desk top but it’s still not working for me in the app on iPhone. Getting a bit frustrating. Rogers doesn’t support Apple products?
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Ignite says I do not have an ignite account.
Highlighted

Hello @JMac4 ,

Can you please confirm if you have legacy cable services or Ignite TV? Rogers Anyplace TV does not work with the Ignite services.

If you do have Ignite services, please log into http://ignitetv.rogers.com via the browser and accept the terms of service. It should help resolve the issue!

Please keep us posted.

RogersZia