Anyone able to log in to NHL app on Apple TV?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Anyone able to log in to NHL app on Apple TV?

I've tried my myrogers id and pwd. No luck... No problem logging in on the desktop.

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Anyone able to log in to NHL app on Apple TV?

for anyone wondering how to get your log in to work with apple tv... you need to restore your device... the nhl app will recognize it as rogers now

I'm a Senior Advisor

restore my appletv?! What a pain 😞
I've Been Around

I got in OK but the video quality is not HD and sometimes it is jittery or drops out.

I've Been Around

I spoke with Rogers for 15 minutes and they didn't know how to fix the problem. Found it right here on the Rogers site.
I've Been Here Awhile

I can log into the GC app on iPhone and iPad. No issues. When I log into my Rogers account on NHL app on Apple TV, it just boots me out. Every time. I have deleted and re-downloaded. I have even factory reset Apple TV. Still does not work. All other apps work fine, including NFL and MLB. I called support. No help. Told me to call Apple. Called Apple and they said it's Rogers responsibility. I am not a noob. This is very frustrating. Especially when no one takes responsible. How about some help or a refund.

I've Been Here Awhile

Yea man, same here ... works on iPad iPhone but not Apple TV ... tried uninstalling reinstalling app, reboot etc.. don't know what to do anymore... but what's worse is that I can watch live games. It's just when trying to watch highlights it does this ... don't know what to do
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

YES! That's happened to me too: the ability to watch live games, but not the highlights. To date, I've receive zero help on this. However I did receive an email saying "You just earned the Topics Authored badge on the Rogers Community Forums". I'm posting out frustration and I get a "badge" How is that solving my issue? All that did was add to my frustration and is a perfect example of what Rogers is doing wrong. I'm not in elementary school. I don't need badges. I wanted my very real and frustrating problem resolved.
I've Been Around

Worked for me. Note that I did a "Restore" and not a "Reset".