cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any and ALL payments on MYROGERS defaulting to one account

apisanobeaumont
I've been here awhile

I've been having issues since February. Any time I pay a bill on MYROGERS, even when I make sure I'm paying my wireless bill, the payment automatically defaults to my cable bill. I ended up with over $400 credit balance on my cable bill and, in the meantime, ended up with over $400 debit balance on my wireless bill and they cut off my service despite calling to have it corrected. MYROGERS has been buggy for ages. For a company whose primary service is tech, I find it embarrassingly poor for you that the MYROGERS portal is so riddled with glitches. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Any and ALL payments on MYROGERS defaulting to one account

RogersCorey

Good afternoon @apisanobeaumont

Welcome to our Community!

While this is normally a user to user community, we know how important functional MyRogers access is to our customers, so please let us help you with this matter. If there's an issue with your account or settings that's causing this to happen, we can fix it. This is not something another user will be able to assist you with as it is account related! But not for lack of will! Our community members are the best!

Please PM us @CommunityHelps for further assistance. If you're not familiar with how to PM, please follow this link for instructions: http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/blogs/blogarticlepage/blog-id/CommunityBlog/article-id/535

Regards,

RogersCorey

Hi RogersCorey,
I wasn't really looking for anyone to solve this specific issue per se as I've already reached out to Rogers for support. The broader issue of a buggy MyRogers portal is more the issue. Have others been having issues with MyRogers and, if there is something I can do to improve performance of the page, what might that be. Issues are across devices and my interest lies in discovering whether other users have similar MyRogers experiences.

Adriana

TECHHEAD
I plan to stick around

@apisanobeaumont,

Once you get this sorted out, depending what bank you are with setup paying your bill direct from your account.

It's the easiest/best way to avoid any headaches.

I am with Scotia Bank and have had my Rogers account setup in the pay my bills section for years.

Good Luck

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation