Adding Account Number to Rogers account

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Adding Account Number to Rogers account

I'm trying to add my account number from my bill to my rogers account number but I get this message

"The account is not eligible to be registered on Rogers.com. For further assistance, please contact our Online Customer Care at 1-877-343-5745." 

😧

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersHemal
Retired Moderator

Re: Adding Account Number to Rogers account

If you receive this message it most likely means your account # is already attached to a different username.  You will need to chat with our Rogers customer care to see if this is the case.  You can access them via this link.

http://www.rogershelp.com/customerserv/cuscare.htm

***Update***

Use the following link to connect with a Rogers Chat Agent : www.rogershelp.com/chat

I've Been Around

I want to add Cable TV account. How do I add this? Only last 9 digits work or all 12 digits are needed?

Site responds with technical problem.

Is the registartion site working?

We're sorry, Rogers.com is experiencing technical difficulties and is currently unavailable. During this time, you may be unable to purchase products or perform self-service transactions. Please try again later.

For further assistance, please contact our Online Customer Care at 1-877-343-5745

When called this number it just says contact chat service. Why cant thy just say contact via chat service?

Contacted chat service the guys have no clue of what I want to do.

All I want to do is register and pay the bill, see what my services are online and reste my Digital Box.

Is that so difficult?

I've Been Around

I have been having issues with my account.  When I try to add my bill to my account, it comes back saying that the account number is already associated with another profile.  I only have the one! I do not know what to do about this and would like to be able to do things online with my acount as it would make thiing easier for me.

Anyone have any suggestions.  I have entered the account number and my postal code right, so I don't know how there is another profile.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

have you tried giving them a call up? they may be able to tell you what email, etc is associated with it.. maybe its possible, if you set up a primary rogers email for you account, its already associated with that.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Try using live chat. Calling Rogers will not give you any info. Live chat will be able to access the account & give you the email & change the email for you.

Retired Moderator RogersEricB
Retired Moderator

Hello TRaja,

Were you able to register your account?

If not, you might want to try from a different internet browser or to clear your current browser's cache and cookies.

Thank you,

RogersEric

I've Been Around

Customer care sucks. I don't know whether I had a new staff member trying to help me, but they had no idea what they were doing AT ALL!! They thought that they had a good idea to chang emy password, & that would fix everything. I said I had no problem with that and to leave my password alone. Then they had about 25 minutes of pure confusion. They had no clue how to navigate throught their own website to try & help me with adding multiple accounts to my existing one. SO GUT WRENCHINGLY DIFFICULT TO GO THROUGH. I am still at a loss.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello JOODE

Did they figure it out for you? Or are you still need of help?

Sometimes new reps have no clue or have not been trained properly so it may cause confused to everyone.
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Actually this has something to do with their internal system. When I opened a new wireless account about 4 months ago I was not able to add it to myrogers account online too. I had to call in for Rogers rep to add it to my account. Weird, but not really a big deal. Just one simple phone call solves the problem.