cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add to cart - but where is cart?

jc277
I plan to stick around

I clicked "Add to cart" on something. Now I see no way to go to the cart to review it before I complete the purchase.

This website is terrible! Hard to navigate. Mostly hype and advertising. Unclear information, possibly incomplete.

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Add to cart - but where is cart?

What browser are you using @jc277? It's possible we're using a different browser than you. Have you tried an alternate browser?

If you are having difficulty navigating the site, we can always offer you service directly. Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RogersYasmine

Good day @jc277!

Thanks for joining us here in the community and for posting your concerns! 🙂

We're certainly disappointed to hear that you are finding our website difficult to manage, this is definitely not our intention! We want our customers to be able navigate through our website as easily and efficiently as possible and allow for them to get important tasks done on their own. We do appreciate your feedback as there is always room for improvements!

Just to clarify, which services are you trying to add or make changes to? Is this for an existing account with existing services? 

For example, if you are logged into your MyRogers profile and making changes to an existing Ignite bundle, you should see a tab at the very bottom of the window that allows you to view "Your changes". By clicking on that tab, it should open up a window showing the items you've added with a red button below to "Confirm changes" or cancel them.  Here's how it should look:

MyRogersCart.PNG

I hope that helps! If this is not the info you are looking for, kindly provide more details of your issue so we can help further!

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

jc277
I plan to stick around

Yes, I'm logged in making changes on an existing account.

Your description doesn't match what I see today (and did not see yesterday).

cart.png

Near the top of the screen, not the bottom. Your Cart, not Your Changes. No confirm or cancel, but items can be deleted. There is a Checkout button at the bottom of the page (scroll way, way down). So, even you guys don't know what your site looks like. Each visit it is different, in my experience.

I got here through Ignite Bundles. From my own My Rogers dashboard, I could find no way to make service changes. Why not? That would be the logical place to offer it.

What browser are you using @jc277? It's possible we're using a different browser than you. Have you tried an alternate browser?

If you are having difficulty navigating the site, we can always offer you service directly. Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

jc277
I plan to stick around

I'm using Firefox 98.0.2. I disabled the Enhanced Tracking Protection, AdBlocker and Privacy add-ons for the My Rogers site in case those might be part of the problem.

My issue of finding the cart has been solved, I suppose, as it did appear.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 in conversation