Activating Game Centre Live

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Activating Game Centre Live

I got the email from Rogers that I get this years Game Centre Live with our Share Everythign plan.

Went to activate but I get this error when I click ACTIVATE on the last step:

We need you to correct or provide more information. Please see each marked field, denoted in bolded red.

1. Customer has already accepted this program terms and conditions version

Suggestions?

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Activating Game Centre Live

That does not sound like an error. It sounds like GameCentre Live has already been activated on your account.

I'm Here A Lot

I just called Rogers, and the agent said pre-season games are not included, what gives. He told me it would start in October.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

@olletram

It all depends on what you have subscibed to. I only have GameCentre Live based upon having a new Ignite Internet package and no pre-season games are available. The season begins Oct. 7. If you have Centre Ice, there should be some games available. Keep in mind though that GameCentre Live and Centre Ice are 2 different services. 

Good day @hansm0leman@olletram,

Thank you for your post!

In the 2015/16 season, approximately 90 games will be GamePlus games, including approximately 50 regular season games, the complete Stanley Cup Playoffs series, the NHL Winter Classic, and the NHL All-Star Game.

Your subscription gives you access to over 1,000 NHL games during the regular season – pre-season games are unfortunately not included, as @JohhnyRockets indicated above.

Only 11 more days until the regular season starts Smiley Wink

Hope this helps !

RogersMaude

I'm Here A Lot

Thank you for finally clearing that up. One of your moderators from a previous post did say that pre-season games were included which led to this confusion. Thank again