cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account change email notification

aconstant
I've been around

i called in yesterday morning to make changes to my account. i completed the changes but received no confirmation email and no change is showing on my rogers. is this normal or did the associate not make the changes for me?

***Edited Labels***

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Account change email notification

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Have you got confirmation emails before? (if not.. account may not be set up right for it to email you, etc).

As for the changes.. i know some show up right away.. others can take 24 hours.. or even up to the next billing cycle to show up.

Best bet, would be to call back in, to confirm that the changes.
(they can check that your email is set up right, etc as well)

I second @Gdkitty comment.
If your email isn't set as confirmation email (which doesn't have to be the same as your billing/myRogers email.)

Have you gotten confirmation email before? You definitely should just call in and confirm the changes and the confirmation email for your profile.

Certain changes don't show up until next bill cycle. Depends on what the change was.

mubashir56
I plan to stick around

Had some changes made to my internet and cable package recently and was told that these changes would be confirmed to me in an email.

Been waiting for four days but.....no email and the changes have not been made.

mubashir56
I plan to stick around
Hi, Yes I used to be notified but since the past three or more sessions, Nothing! The rep even confirmed me email address!!!

BS
I'm a senior advisor

In my experience, I have not had consistency in getting email messages on changes to my account.

If you do not receive it, contact them and request that it be resent - it is mandatory under the Wireless Code that any changes to your services,you must receive a copy of the changes to your account via PDF or mail.

But note that just because they ask for your email, they have to explicitly ask for permission to send it via email. This is often not asked, but the last few times I have been asked, but like you, it has not been reliable that I got the email, even though my email hasn't changed in about a decade.

Contact Rogers and ask that the email be resent.

Bruce

mubashir56
I plan to stick around
Right! The strange part is that they have not downgraded their services as proposed so it leaves one wondering what is going on?

It should be set up in such a way that the updated status could appear online at MyRogers page!!!!

Hello @mubashir56,

I can understand the confusion here regarding the changes that were supposed to be made on your account.

Once changes have been processed on your account a confirmation email will be sent out but if for some reason the work order was not processed then no changes would have been made which seems to be the case here.

We'd like to take a closer look at this for you to see whats going on. Please send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps so we can gain access to your account to get started on this. For more information on our Private Messaging system please Click Here.

RogersTony

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 in conversation