Accessing myRogers Account

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm an Advisor

Re: Accessing myRogers Account

For those of you who are having trouble, the My Rogers mobile app is working. It doesn't break down the details of your invoice, though, but it shows your balance, plus details of your current usage for your various services such as Internet.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

When I tried to access it last evening there was a notice saying that they were doing some maintenance on the site over night.

Tried again today and it seems to be working fine.
I've Been Here Awhile

Working once again for me as well.

I Plan to Stick Around

Having the same problem @jays77.  Have spoken with agents at Roagers as well as Live Chat agents and nobody wants to be accountable for the screw up....but you can mark my words, Rogers sure as heck will be wanting the bill (that I am unable to verify) paid by due date.....not going to be happening.

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm using Win 8.1 and Google Chrome.  Worked perfectly up until I was forced to change my username to that of an e-mail address.  However, I can still see my cable account... .

I Plan to Stick Around

Cookies are deleted everytime I log out as is history.  My computer is shutdown completely when not in use...so that is not the problem.

Problem is Rogers screwed around and are not owning up to it....they need to fix it.  

I have asked that my bill be mailed to me, however, by the time I get it I will have 5 days to pay by due date....not really very accommodating.  They push for you to go paperless.  I have not had a problem in the 10+ years that I have had MyRogers set up....but as soon as they forced me to change my username to an e-mail address....BAH....nothing

I Plan to Stick Around

Nope it is not working for me....

I'm a Senior Advisor

I was asking my older brother (70 years old) whether he had been dealing with any of these service and app issues with his Rogers services.

He laughed when I explained and said, "nope, I have never gone off paper bills, I preferreed to pay 2.00 rather than the hastle of trying to figure out how to do the online (my initials). " He is thrilled that he no longer paying it, but still doesn't even have a MyAccount or MYRogers, whatever it is called (his words).  He said, yeh he gets little flyers with his bill telling him all the benefits of the online self serve stuff, but he just tosses them.  He uses his computer primarily to play freecell - 20,000 games and counting, reading email, and searching a few things, along with skype when out of country.

And he then said, see, I am not frustrated at all, I get a plan for my basic needs, let it run out, then call in and say what can you do for me, and if not happy, he switches companies, and he said, he absolutely would not have stayed if his nextbox had been through my navigtr nightmare.  He would pay cancellation fees before continuing to pay for things that don't work and aren't being fixed.

Old school, yes, but certainly he is a lot calmer than me because he follows the KISS principle.

Makes me wonder just why I fell for all this fancy dancy online stuff and other things like that, other than I had a background in it and had taken all my bills to online in various places - amazingly, I have never had an issue with any other company over online bills except for now with Rogers.  Maybe they want to right a case study on how not to do things, because most of what they have done lately just has not work.

I am lucky, my online access is working, but don't get me talking about all the other things that are not working.  I will end up off topic if I do.

My sympathies to all of you who are struggling with this mess, I just got lucky on this one, although there are little bugs that are causing issues, that I can at least workaround and live with.

Bruce

I Plan to Stick Around

@poochgirl

Not working for me either!

I'm a Senior Advisor

@BS Doing it on-line should be as easy as it is for your brother with the paper billing, even easier, if programming is done correctly. It looks like Rogers is not very good at that technology, so it's not working for a lot of people. As you know, there was an alternative, ePost, but Rogers got rid of that. I can only imagine the financial hit Rogers would take if everybody having trouble with on line billing would switch to paper billing.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario