Accessing myRogers Account

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Accessing myRogers Account

Hi.  Is anyone else have a problem accessing their account on line?  I received my email notification that my bill was ready a couple of days ago, but I can't access it on line.   When I dign in and click on "view bill" all that happens is it keeps trying to load and won't stop unil I sign out.

I can view my internet usage, community boards and all the pages trying to sell me stuff as long as I don't try to access my account information first.

***Edited Labels***

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Accessing myRogers Account

You are not the only one. Same thing here. I ain't paying my bill until I can actually see it (discounts expired last month, so I want to see what I'm paying for now).

It is very frustrating. I paid mine, but want to check out that the increase in the total is what I think it is for so I know if my monthly budget needs some adjusting.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I am able to load mine just fine.

Not sure what browsers, etc you guys are using..

I am on Win8.1 with IE11 and it came up fine.

Also loads fine on Win7 with IE11

I'm using IE11 and have had no problem until about three days ago. That was about the time the new Rogers home page showed up.
I've Been Here Awhile

Win 7 here. Tried Firefox (my main browser), Chrome and Internet Explorer and can't get it to load in any of them.
I'm an Advisor

Like Gdkitty, I'm not having a problem either. I'm on Windows 8.1 with IE 11 too.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Maybe its more specific accounts VS a back end issue.

I'm a Senior Advisor

@54gthb54gtbfh45 wrote:
Win 7 here. Tried Firefox (my main browser), Chrome and Internet Explorer and can't get it to load in any of them.

Win 7 and Firefox working fine for me.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Rogers Employee BAppel81
Rogers Employee

It's definitely highly recommended that you use Firefox or Chrome to access the Rogers.com website. Barring that, ensure that you have the most up-to-date version of IE.

I just logged into my My Rogers account and didn't have any issues.

:/ Perhaps try clearing your cookies, deleting your History, restarting your browser and trying again.

Worse case scenario, you could simply call into Care and they could send out a bill reprint in paper form to your address?