Accessing myRogers Account

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Re: Accessing myRogers Account

Hi @wumeiyun18,

Thank you for your patience and welcome to the Community Forums!Smiley Happy

I can definitely understand the inconveniences of not being able to see your account information. I  have sent you a private message to reply to, from our @CommunityHelps, you can click here to access your inbox or click here to learn more about our Private Messaging system.

Thanks,

RogersArthur

I've Been Here Awhile

Hello, I opened a new account with Rogers last week. But the CSR had misspelled my name initially. So I asked to correct it a few days later. It was done, but I can longer access My Wireless Usage section on MyRogers website since although I tried it on different computers. I get the following message:

"Sorry, we’re unable to retrieve your wireless service details at the moment. Please try again later, and thanks for your patience as we work to fix the issue."

Thanks for your help on this issue!

Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Hello @h2016,

Welcome to the Community Forums!

We would love to look into this issue for you, can you please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps when you are back online. 

Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

RogersCilio

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I've talked to Rogers several times about not being able to view my bill either through the website or MyRogers... It's been weeks and they still haven't fixed it or contacted me

Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Hello @Peggylt,

Welcome to our Community Forums Smiley Happy!

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties accessing your account via MyRogers. We can definitely assist you with this.

Because we would require access to your account, can you please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps, next time you're online?

Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

RogersCilio