ZTE Rocket Hub & Apple

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

ZTE Rocket Hub & Apple

Hello:

I have a ZTE rocket hub at our cottage.  Our Apple iPhones and Mac computers have difficulty in logging onto the Wifi network.  We are constantly prompted to enter the wifi password and many times it is rejected even though it is the correct password.  My work computer is a Microsoft machine and never has problems connecting to the wifi network.

Are there any solutions or settings in the ZTE admin page that can correct this problem?

*** Edited Labels ***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: ZTE Rocket Hub & Apple

I figured out the problem. It seems I didn't have the same wifi network password for the 2.4 and 5.0 bands. Devices were trying to connect first to 5.0 which was the original factory password. Now that passwords are the same for both bands everything is working properly.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

Hello @dwarner,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums 🙂

I can understand how frustrating connection issues can be especially on multiple devices. Have you tried to factory reset the rocket hub? When did you start experiencing these issues? Have you tried directly connecting to the hub with a Ethernet cable to see if your connection establishes successfully? 

Please keep us posted.

RogersZia

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I figured out the problem. It seems I didn't have the same wifi network password for the 2.4 and 5.0 bands. Devices were trying to connect first to 5.0 which was the original factory password. Now that passwords are the same for both bands everything is working properly.

View solution in original post