ZTE MF28B APN Settings for Public IP

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: ZTE MF28B APN Settings for Public IP

That is very odd as I did it just a week or so ago.  Sounds like you got a Tech that didn't want to help.  I know they do this as I have a 5 dollar extra charge that they are billing me. It was the tech that even said that oh we actually only charge 5 dollars now for this service. I find it hard to believe that it was just cancelled.  My port forwarding working fine and my public IP is still working fine.  Did you talk to the speciality Tech person. If you just call the regular tech support they cant do it.  They have to forward you to the "experts".  I would call back and call BS.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

yeah first thing I tried to do was to escalate the call but was given referrece to a third party cloud /IT co that would help me with this......very annoying as I hit this issue in clients houses all too often.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hey DaveM,

What is the code that needs to be added on the account to be able to use the ltepublicip.apn (or ltestaticip.apn)? The rep I just spoke to there are a whole bunch of codes associated with Public IP access, we tried couple but my phone wasn't able to establish data connection with either. The rep said codes are too many for us to try one by one... and I agree. 

Regards,

Ivan

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

i used ltestaticip.apn for profile name and apn

i am paying 5$/month for a static ip adress

the connection was sucessfull