cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZTE Hub - External Antenna

mikeswhite
I've been here awhile

What older model (such as the ZTE MF275R or any other) will they accept a outside external antenna?

***Edited Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: ZTE Hub - External Antenna

RogersZia

Good evening @mikeswhite,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Are you experiencing issues with your Mobile Internet service? I would recommend you to reach out to our Wireless Internet Tech Support team at 1-855-381-7835 and they'll be able to recommend the best solution for you. The team is available 24/7.

RogersZia

mikeswhite
I've been here awhile

Tech support. Been there done that. I am not interested in the sales pitch.  I live in a area where I need a outdoors antenna up high on my old tower. Therefore the question again is what hub has the capability to allow a antenna input?  

Hello @mikeswhite,

We appreciate the additional information! 👍

Our technical support team is available to help answer any technical questions and provide options and solutions to our customer's issues or concerns. Apologies for any negative experiences you've had in the past--we'll try to do better!

When it comes to our older Rocket Hub models, it may be possible to benefit from an outdoor antenna if needed. If possible, please send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps so we can check into this further for you. 

For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation