Rogers Smart Auto

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Rogers Smart Auto

Hello @qweqw,

Welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the delay in response, have you tried the Forget Password option within the Rogers Smart Drive App? For inquiries related to the Rogers Smart Drive I would also recommend you to reach out to our dedicated team of Rogers Smart Drive agents at 1-844-896-5223 every day from 7 AM to 12 AM ET.

RogersZia

I've Been Here Awhile

Can’t get it to work

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @GaylePort

Have you contacted Rogers and spoken to them about this? Contact Rogers by calling then or @CommunityHelps and see what they can do to help!

I've Been Here Awhile

I purchased a smart drive in Dec. I have been on many phone calls to service. I have been sent a new drive a new SIM and it still won’t work. It is supposed to be compatible with my car but could that be a prob?? You should provide somewhere I can go to help me outside!! Stores and customer service very uneducated. I’m going to try one more time!!!

I Plan to Stick Around

Hotspot adapter for car's ODB II jack.

Hi.

I am interested in getting that ODB II Wifi adapter that Rogers offers for only $15.00

a month. I could really use it. I am trying to find out what the data speeds are, but I

can't find anything on Rogers site.

Any one kow more about it, or using it?

Thanks.

Hello @telios,

I've heard good things so far! Data speeds are the same as your typical cellular data. For more information please visit this page.

RogersZia

I've Been Around

what happened to Smart Drive?

Is Smart Drive still a service Rogers offers?

I Plan to Stick Around

I"m told it is discontinued, so if you have it, fine, but I don't believe they sell it any longer.

I'm a Senior Advisor

Telus still sells it if it is something you are interested.  There are also other services, I understand that do the same.

Guess they treaded into a market well held by the car industry at this point - why duplicate what is available on most vehicles since almost 10 years ago.  And the auto industry rates for cell phone service, integrated right into their device and service is typically at a fairly good rate.

Bruce

I've Been Here Awhile

I called Rogers dedicated Smart Drive Team.   Got someone who did not know anything about this device.

Does any one know what this message means?

"Your OBD-II device on your vehicle Car X has received a message."    Today I have gotten about 70 of these messages.

thanks

Roger.....

Topic Stats