Rogers Connect Manager with Win7

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers Connect Manager with Win7

I was jsut issued a Rogers Rocket Stick (MF668) from work, and it works fine on my Vista desktop, but does not work on my Win 7 laptop.

The device is detected, drivers are loaded, it shows Blue, the Sim is recognised, and i sent a test text message from connection manager,  but the connection manager will not allow me to click the "connect" button for Data connection.

I have tried to install it and configure it and start it in Vista and XP Compatibility mode, but same outcome.

I downloaded new driver package from the Rogers site, and same out come.

If i try to create a manual dial up entworking item, it says "modem not detected" although it is listed as a ZTE modem in the device manager.

Has anyone had any success with Windows 7 (professional)?

***Edited labels***

I've Been Around

Re: Rogers Connect Manager with Win7

having the same problem - you'd think somebody would have figured this out by now.

I've Been Here Awhile

I am having problems to use the Rogers Sierra Wirelles from my Windows 7. Basically there is a message saying "Device in Software Installation mode, Click here to switch to modem mode". When I click nothing happens. 

Has anybody had the same kind of problem?

Thanks a lot.

Rogerio

@bdoyledimou wrote:

I was jsut issued a Rogers Rocket Stick (MF668) from work, and it works fine on my Vista desktop, but does not work on my Win 7 laptop.

The device is detected, drivers are loaded, it shows Blue, the Sim is recognised, and i sent a test text message from connection manager,  but the connection manager will not allow me to click the "connect" button for Data connection.

I have tried to install it and configure it and start it in Vista and XP Compatibility mode, but same outcome.

I downloaded new driver package from the Rogers site, and same out come.

If i try to create a manual dial up entworking item, it says "modem not detected" although it is listed as a ZTE modem in the device manager.

Has anyone had any success with Windows 7 (professional)?

I've Been Here Awhile

No success at all. An Rogers keeps telling the problem is my computer. :-((
Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation