Rocket hub internet down for 24 hours

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Rocket hub internet down for 24 hours

Good morning @Hannyhansen

Welcome to our Community!

It sounds to me like you've done everything you can on your end and we need to troubleshoot further with you. Being in a rural area, having consistent access to your methods of communication is pretty important, so please PM us @CommunityHelps so we can further assist.

If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

I Plan to Stick Around

I think I will wait till my next billing and see what that is like first before I complain to much.lololol

I'm Here A Lot

Sorry for the late update.  We did reach out to Rogers later that day.  It ended up being something on their side.  Problem solved.

Lesson learned:  It's a good thing to do some quick testing, locally at home (i.e. battery pull/hard reset, try back-up spare hub, etc...).  But once those options have been exhausted, there is value-added in calling/chatting with a Rogers customer rep.

Now, if I can figure out a way to convince Rogers to extend their cable service from the corner of our street :-)  I simply can't understand why they wouldn't invest in extending the cable service (1.3km in total, to serve 18 homes)  Bell does not offer DSL.  Rogers has the monopoly in our area, and would most likely score 18 new customers (cable, internet, home monitoring, etc..)

Topic Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 9 in conversation