Rocket Stick external

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Rocket Stick external

I am in a steel boat and the reception is difficult for my rocket stick lte.  The rocket stick I have plugs into the usb port of my laptop and it hinges and can twist (red colour).  Is there an external antenna that I can plug into this or one that can plug into my usb port thanks and where can I buy one... thanks

***Edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Rocket Stick external

That i have ever seen.. no there isnt an antenna that can plug into the stick.... SOME of the HUBS could.. but not the sticks.

(EG:  the rogers mobile hotspot

http://www.rogers.com/web/Rogers.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=WRLS_BuyFlow&_nfls=true&setLanguage=en...

has external antenna spots.

Beyond that... at least with the rocket stick... if it say just needs to be HIGHER, etc... would be to use a USB extension cable?

I'm Here A Lot

Re: Rocket Stick external

Thanks for the "extension" USB suggestion.  I will give that a try...

Cheers ....

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation