cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Cellular Signal - Six Mile Lake, Muskoka, Ont

Daveee
I've been here awhile

All our wireless phones are currently useless. Our service is extremely spiritic, so bad we can't use them, even to call in and get help.

We use a ZTE-721 for the land line, plus 2 cell phones.

We are located at the north end of Six Mile Lake in Muskoka, Ont.

Is the tower out of order?

*** Edited Labels *** 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Poor Cellular Signal - Six Mile Lake, Muskoka, Ont

RogersCorey

Hello and welcome @Daveee!

It does sound like there may be something going on with the tower in the area if all your phones spontaneously failed at the same time. When was the last time it worked properly?

In order for us to look into this, I'll need to gather your account information first. Please PM us @CommunityHelps so that I can get started for you.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Brejeff
I've been here awhile
We are nearby in lost channel. Reception is getting worse and worse and worse. Called Rogers no help given. You can see the tower from cottage and still useless signal. Going to look into changing carrier

Hello, @Brejeff

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

We're sad to hear you are planning to switch carriers due to this issue. We know how important it is to have a strong cellular signal. We want to help you get this addressed and resolved.

Have you tried reporting the poor signal issues using the MyNetwork feature in the MyRogers app? You can find the specific steps here. You can also report the connectivity issues by visiting Rogers.com/outage and click on Check your wireless network status

Our network operations team will review the report and ensure it gets rectified.

RogersTony

Brejeff
I've been here awhile

We have called Rogers, they said they’d look into and call back which they never did. I don’t have time to go through all these apps. . . I’m telling you there’s a problem as are many others, very simple figure out what it is and fix it. Makes no sense to continue to pt for a service which doesn’t work at a location where we spend more than half our time. Telus it’s sounding may be the best bet

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation