NetComm 3G27WVR - Anybody using one of these.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Reliable Contributor

NetComm 3G27WVR - Anybody using one of these.

No posts, no complaints, probably so happy they don't care to mention the NetComm 3G27WVR capabilites, but would like some comments.

***Edited labels***

Re: NetComm 3G27WVR - Anybody using one of these.

It appears that Rogers is only offering the 3G27WVR hub on their site as the only device you can obtain.   Perhaps now someone will post up the real capabilities of this unit.   As for this being the only choice Rogers - what's up?    

I've Been Around

We got one to replaceour Erricson as the Net Comm was suppost to be faster. Nothing but issues. 3-5 times a day hasto be reset, poor signal strength, very slow compared to the Erricsom w35 Tried multible windows, faced toward the tower( 3-4 ks away) Told by tech support that is about all we can expect. Suggested a yagi antenna  but we gotbetter speeds and more stable service from the old hub

I've Been Here Awhile

Same here. Only but problems with phone... for the local calls, it's telling me that is long distance and that 'the call cannot be placed as dialed", etc. The internet is ok though, cutting off sometimes but overall not bad. Called Rogers, probably 20 times in 2 month and it's apparently in "engineers hands".... very disapointed with Rocket Hub, as I'm using it for business.

If they don't fix it in a week or 2, will go to Bell. From 1-10, only 3, just because internet works

I've Been Here Awhile

My 3G10 burnt out and I just got the 3G27 - having lots of problems with phone - my voicemail indicator no longer works and sometimes all I get on phone is dead air. also loud click in ear when dialing in to check messages. friends and family tell me when they are talking to me that they keep hearing a loud beep as if I have hit a key on the phone - I dont hear it on my end - rogers has not been able to help with any of this. have reset and rebooted a couple times already.

I have yet to read anywhere on the net a fix for this device except of course packaging it up for the recycle bin.  

I've Been Around

We have same problem.... told to try the different channels. Not sure if this will change whether or not our Panasonic phone will indicate messages are waiting..... Am tempted to go back to our old hub.... 

I've Been Here Awhile

Very poor business practice on the part of Rogers.  To provide and inferior product as an 'upgrade'. This "upgrade" should have been re-named to "downgrade".

I've Been Around

The first one did not work properly with the phone,missed calls and messages.I could sit beside the phone and dial my number with my cell phone but the phone would not always ring.They sent me a new replacement and it acts the same way.Tech support is no help either.It's a piece of junk as far as I'm concerned.

I've Been Here Awhile

Upgraded to the 27 from a 10 late May.  Took me more than 2 weeks to discover that there was no voice mail indicator (light or dial tone).  Many calls to tech support resulted in a new(refurbed?) unit being sent (lost by UPS slash Purolator for several days).  No difference except I am on a first name basis with several in the Presidents office.  Currently waiting for another call from that office to resolve exchanging for a Rogers 'tested and certified' unit or write everything off as a bad deal.  See what happens when they phone me.

Fred VA6FRM

ps back to using the 10