Mobile Internet MF275R Rocket Hub

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Mobile Internet MF275R Rocket Hub

I need to change my hub ip adress 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.1.1  in hub setting,because the vpn ip adress is the same
I can't change the adress.I have a red circle with slash which blocks any modification

Anybody can help me ?

Thank's

*Edited Labels*

Hello, @straty39

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community. If I correctly understood you are trying to change the hub's internal IP, this can be accomplished through Router Settings menu. I don't think the IP field is write protected. 

Are you able erase the IP address? Assuming you have MF275R and you are in Settings/Router Settings menu and getting the red circle, I suggest rebooting the hub. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

PS: @kco - Is it possible to confirm if the IP address can be changed, assuming you are still using MF275R?

I've Been Around

192.168.0.1 worked for me. 

Hello, @thezinns

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Thank you for joining the conversation, the OP is trying to change the hub's default IP. Can you try changing the IP to say, 192.168.1.1?

Let us know the outcome.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

Has anyone experienced the MF275R rebooting on it's own?

My hub reboots on the average every 25 minutes on it's own.  I worked with the tech support and they felt the hardware was bad and I just received a new hub, swapped the sim card over and the new hub is doing the same thing.  So I worked again with tech support and we installed a new sim card.  This didn't work either.  

Any thoughts?

Hello, @Althor56

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Thank you for joining and posting your concern in the Community. Since the hub and SIM were replaced, we can rule out any hardware or network related issues. Is the hub plugged into any power bar or UPS unit? Have you tried plugging the hub directly into the wall socket?

@Community - any input?

Regards,

RogersMoin

I Plan to Stick Around

Interesting! My hub has been working really well until this past week. Suddenly I am having my hub MF275R die at least once a day (usually while in the middle of an upload or downloadMan Frustrated) I have to wait until it has done its thing before I can proceed - very frustrating!

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi, the hub is plugged directly.  I even unplugged it and ran on battery power with the same result.

Some new information:

There are 7 homes on my road that have the hub and all are experiencing the same issue.  The hubs just reboot randomly.  I have found that if I choose the 4G network instead of Auto network selection the hub has not rebooted in the 4 hours that I have been in the 4G mode.

In Auto mode it reboots sometime every 20 or so minutes but then may go 50 min

Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Hey @Althor56,

Thanks for providing the community with your findings. Definitely strange that auto network selection would be causing the hub to reboot. Just out of curiousity, did you share this with your neighbours as well and it resolved their issue?

Again, thanks for the feedback!

Cheers,

RogersCilio

I've Been Here Awhile

Yes it resolved the issue but now we do not get the benefits of LTE.  Rogers tech is now looking into the issue as this all started 3 weeks ago.  I will provide an update

Topic Stats