Mobile Internet MF275R Rocket Hub

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Mobile Internet MF275R Rocket Hub

Hello, @BigBrother2017

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!Smiley Happy

Thank you for posting your query in the Community. Are you trying to connect security cameras to MF275R Rocket Hub? Are they wired or wireless?

Would you please tell us more about the setup so that the Community can share the expertise in finding a solution for you? 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I'm Here A Lot

Hi, I am using a server for my cameras.  I need to be able to connect via the web remotely.  It appears the ip is different when using a web trace for the ip and what is shown by the Turbo Hub. They need to be the same so I can log in to my server. I had the same issue with Bell and it required a static ip but after speaking to 6 different folks at Rogers I am no closer to resolving this issue with Rogers. It was escallated today.

Regards,

Hello @BigBrother2017,

I understand the importance of getting your camera system working and I know it’s not a great experience when you end up speaking to 6 different people without a solution.

Currently Static IP’s are only available to business customers, if you have a residential account we would be unable to provide you with a Static IP.

It is possible there is another configuration that may get this working for you. If anyone else in the community has any input on this please feel free to chime in.

Regards,

RogersTony

I'm Here A Lot

Thanks, I am waiting to hear back from Tier 2 support to see if there are any other router settings that would help.

I've Been Here Awhile

Have you tried Dynamic DNS solution with a free account?

I'm Here A Lot

I have not tried a Dynamic DNS solution.  I am not aware of that.

I've Been Around

This is exactly what I am trying to do.

You say: 1. Disable the WiFi on the ZTE.  I have looked everywhere I can think of and can't see where in the router menus to do this.

I'm Here A Lot

Sorry, I don't get the comment about disabling the Wi Fi.  I did not mention this.

Hello, @ajatcable

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for posting your query in the Community. If you are looking to disable WiFi on MF275R, it's listed under  Settings > Wi-Fi Settings > 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz > 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz SSID Switch > Enable/Disable. You need to select 'Disable' and hit Apply to disable WiFi. Please make sure to disable both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz to completely turn off the WiFi. Hope this helps. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I'm Here A Lot

Resolution: My issue was finally resolved by Tier 2 Support. When i was switched to a public ip, the Rogers Rep did not configure the ZTE device to a Public ip setup.

Once this was done, it is working fine.

Topic Stats