cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Internet MF275R Rocket Hub

d_r_wilkinson
I've been here awhile

Just got the MF275 Rocket Hub. I'm wanting to change the default password. Can someone point me in the right direction?

***Edited Labels***

102 REPLIES 102

Re: Mobile Internet MF275R Rocket Hub

BBOK
I plan to stick around

FWIW.

Remove the LAN cable  and remove the battery to make sure it resets.

Then just try and connect via wifi.

If that works then reconnect lan.

Just a guess.

garguy
I'm here a lot

I have no problems with win 10 and XP but i can't connect to the Hub wifi using win 7 64 bits with any wifi adaptors with WPA or WPA2....it works on an open (unsecured) network though !!!!

I Have tried two different adaptors that work with any of the other OS  without problems

I have tried all sorts of fling flang....no success

That's weird

Hello @garguy,

Welcome to the Community!

Sounds like an odd predicament, I'd definitely be pulling my hair if I had the same issue!

Is this a new Rocket Hub? Is this the first time attempting to connect this particular PC to the wireless or has this always been a problem? Did you try to remove and manually re-add the wireless network? Has anyone else experienced a similar issue?

I'll tag in a few of our Resident Experts for more suggestions. Community, feel free to chime in.

@gp-se @VivienM @Datalink @Gdkitty

RogersCilio

gp-se
I'm an advisor

@garguy it could be a setting in Windows that is not allowing WPA/WPA2. 

Well.....i just tried to do the same on my old W35

Never tried before because the W35 had 4 Lan plugs

Same thing.....so this is not the Hub

This is a problem related to my Win 7 Pro 64

ah well......i can always use wired Lan on this particular OS

I've seen a buch of people with  wifi autentication problems on win 7 64

I've tried all my knowledge....and i have quite a lot

If anybody solve similar problem i would be very happy to know how

Thanks

garguy
I'm here a lot

You are probably right but i'm loosing my head to find where to ......

i just browsed my entire control panel ......even did some cmd search.....not finding the culprit

gp-se
I'm an advisor
I'm not sure how windows works, but on mac os you can create a new user/admin account and it will set everything at default. You can try making another user account and see if wpa works.

I have the same issue connecting to my cameras.  Did you get it resolved?

Thanks

Hello, @BigBrother2017

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!Smiley Happy

Thank you for posting your query in the Community. Are you trying to connect security cameras to MF275R Rocket Hub? Are they wired or wireless?

Would you please tell us more about the setup so that the Community can share the expertise in finding a solution for you? 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Hi, I am using a server for my cameras.  I need to be able to connect via the web remotely.  It appears the ip is different when using a web trace for the ip and what is shown by the Turbo Hub. They need to be the same so I can log in to my server. I had the same issue with Bell and it required a static ip but after speaking to 6 different folks at Rogers I am no closer to resolving this issue with Rogers. It was escallated today.

Regards,

Hello @BigBrother2017,

I understand the importance of getting your camera system working and I know it’s not a great experience when you end up speaking to 6 different people without a solution.

Currently Static IP’s are only available to business customers, if you have a residential account we would be unable to provide you with a Static IP.

It is possible there is another configuration that may get this working for you. If anyone else in the community has any input on this please feel free to chime in.

Regards,

RogersTony

Thanks, I am waiting to hear back from Tier 2 support to see if there are any other router settings that would help.

Have you tried Dynamic DNS solution with a free account?

I have not tried a Dynamic DNS solution.  I am not aware of that.

This is exactly what I am trying to do.

You say: 1. Disable the WiFi on the ZTE.  I have looked everywhere I can think of and can't see where in the router menus to do this.

Sorry, I don't get the comment about disabling the Wi Fi.  I did not mention this.

Hello, @ajatcable

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for posting your query in the Community. If you are looking to disable WiFi on MF275R, it's listed under  Settings > Wi-Fi Settings > 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz > 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz SSID Switch > Enable/Disable. You need to select 'Disable' and hit Apply to disable WiFi. Please make sure to disable both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz to completely turn off the WiFi. Hope this helps. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Resolution: My issue was finally resolved by Tier 2 Support. When i was switched to a public ip, the Rogers Rep did not configure the ZTE device to a Public ip setup.

Once this was done, it is working fine.

straty39
I've been here awhile

I need to change my hub ip adress 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.1.1  in hub setting,because the vpn ip adress is the same
I can't change the adress.I have a red circle with slash which blocks any modification

Anybody can help me ?

Thank's

*Edited Labels*

Hello, @straty39

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community. If I correctly understood you are trying to change the hub's internal IP, this can be accomplished through Router Settings menu. I don't think the IP field is write protected. 

Are you able erase the IP address? Assuming you have MF275R and you are in Settings/Router Settings menu and getting the red circle, I suggest rebooting the hub. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

PS: @kco - Is it possible to confirm if the IP address can be changed, assuming you are still using MF275R?

192.168.0.1 worked for me. 

Topic Stats