cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage/Monitor Data Usage on Rogers Hub?

jennyfreak
I'm here a lot

How can I manage/monitor the bandwidth usage on individual devices using my ZTE Rogers Hub?

*Edited Labels*

24 REPLIES 24

Re: Manage/Monitor Data Usage on Rogers Hub?

bgrasley
I've been here awhile

ZTE MF275 can't set billing cycle dates

My billing cycle does not start on the first of each month. The data limit settings only allow for the current period to reset "monthly", which isn't appropriate for the billing cycle I have. The Rogers representative suggested using this feature, but it doesn't work (unless I'm missing something in the settings).

Where can I set the billing cycle dates for the MF275?

I have firmware version MF275R1.0.8. I've tried checking for a newer version, but the "check" process fails. 😞

Hello @bgrasley!

Welcome to our Community!

Being able to track your data usage alongside your billing cycle is definitely ideal, it's certainly difficult otherwise! If you're looking to set the data cycle in your device, please see the Userguide here for instructions: https://www.ztedevices.ca/media/wysiwyg/Rogers%20MF275R%20UG%20English-final.pdf

It should be under Data Limit Settings.

Regards,

RogersCorey

bgrasley
I've been here awhile

Yes, I have read the manual already. It indicates how to set the data limit by calendar month (for example, for the month of August) but not how to set the limit for a billing cycle (for example, starting on the 10th of the month, like August 10th to September 9th). As I explained in my original post, my billing cycle is not synchronized with the calendar month, and since Rogers is unwilling/unable to change my billing cycle I would like to use the software on the router I purchased from Rogers to manage my usage. 

Rogers employees: please read my question and respond with a solution. Each interaction I've had with you so far has not addressed my actual concern. 

Hi again @bgrasley!

If you can't manually set a date and it will only track by calendar months, then the only option then is for us to see if we can change your billing cycle manually from here to start on the 1st of each month. Please PM us @CommunityHelps so we can look into this for you.

If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 8 Likes
  • 11 in conversation