Horrible Service in Kingsville, ON - Just want an honest answer for once...

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Horrible Service in Kingsville, ON - Just want an honest answer for once...

Can ANYONE at Rogers please be honest for once.

I would like to know EXACTLY (give me Lat. & Long.) where the Rogers towers are in Kingsville, Ontario. I have (like an idiot) been using their Rocket Hub with Phone option service for at least 4 years and at the beginning it was usable. For the last (at least) 8 months I can get through to my home number about 50% of the time - Most calls are just dropped. The speed on the Rocket Hub internet has been getting slower on a daily basis - starting to think dial-up is faster! I have called and messaged numerous times and have ALWAYS been told there is too much traffic on the tower. If that is indeed the case ADD ANOTHER TOWER!!!!!! You lock people into unreasonable contracts only to turn around and SCREW them as soon as they sign on the dotted line! If you are going to continually sell people these devices, then at least be honest in your advertising - WORST INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER EVER (if you don't live in a major city)! Please respond today September 19, 2014.

***Edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Horrible Service in Kingsville, ON - Just want an honest answer for once...

Unfortunately this is a USER to USER forum... all the people here are all regular users like you (including RE's like myself).
Not likely to get an answer directly from rogers here.. better via the other venues like Facebook and Twitter which are manned by rogers reps regularily.

Other than the $$, i only WISH that putting towers up, was so easy for carriers to do... then we wouldnt have all the issues like this all the time 😞