At 75% usage message, but not so

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

At 75% usage message, but not so

This morning when I logged on, I received the standard email message from Rogers that my usage had reached 75%, however when I opened 'view your usage' it shows just over 33% used. I also use an independent monitor and it agrees (close enough) to the 33%. Yesterday when I logged off, I shut down the comm. manager and removed the red rocket stick. The system was last used yesterday morning by me and no one else has access to my computer or the red rocket stick. At this time I am assuming that the message was sent in error. I understand that the usage is tied to the telephone number that I set up for my account, so if this message is not a error, what would be in play here?

***Edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: At 75% usage message, but not so

I would assume an error.

The usage meter, is more what they go off of.

I Plan to Stick Around

Yes, I have always thought that, but I have just received another email (1 hour after the first). 75% usage reached !
I Plan to Stick Around

What triggers the message ? I assumed it was the meter.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

That was my understanding.. whatever system drives the meter.. would be sending out the 75% message.

(though, their whole system is a little out of wack today.. with the iphone 6 reservations..)