@rogers email account "Extra" reply-To / "Alias" can't be removed. Address @ort.rogers.com

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RogersMoin

Re: @rogers email account "Extra" reply-To / "Alias" can't be removed. Address @

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

@Shirl46 - We can investigate the issue for you, please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps when you are online. Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

@TCHP58 - Thank you for already reaching out CommunityHelps, we will get in touch with you. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Kipawa
I'm Here A Lot

Re: @rogers email account "Extra" reply-To / "Alias" can't be removed. Address @

Wouldn't let me send PM to @communityhelps says doesnt exist..............

Kipawa
I'm Here A Lot

So went on the live chat help again and got the response below and was assured in another comment that there is no virus issue. I guess we just sit tight and wait which I dont like but anyways. They do have case number set up for me that she says keeps me on the list they are building with all the users who have this issue

I am sorry about that.  the ort address is an address that is appearing in some peoples emails.  It isn't a virus and your emails have not been compromised and Rogers is trying to resolve the issue.  We are tracking the customers who are having the secondary email.
RogersZia

Hi @Kipawa,

Thank you for updating us here in the Community. If you have any further questions or concerns don't hesitate to reach us via PM @CommunityHelps.

RogersZia

Kipawa
I'm Here A Lot

That PM doesn't work.
Shirl46
I've Been Here Awhile

I was asked to send a private message to the forum @RogersMoin. I have the same issue as several others. I am getting a choice of emails: my regular @rogers.com and @ort.rogers.com. When I tried to get an answer from the Rogers Tech, 2 of them had no idea what I was talking about. One suggested I had been hacked. this is happening on both my and my huisband's accounts. What should I be doing about it? we have both changed our email passwords, of course.

Thank you,

Shirl46

RogersMoin

@Kipawa - Please click this link > @CommunityHelps, it will open up the profile page. Click on "Send this user a private message" on the top right side. Most likely you were typing the "@" symbol in the "Send to" field resulting in not able to send the PM. 

@Shirl46 - We haven't received a private message yet at our CommunityHelps box. If you could send the PM we can investigate the issue, thank you. 

Regards,

RogersMoin

TCHP58
I've Been Here Awhile

I can no longer sign in to my rogers email.  Please help. 

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Can not how? Says the password is wrong, etc?

Try the forgot password, should take you through answering the questions when set up, to try and recover it.

If that fails, you need to call in, or PM @CommunityHelps, and they should be able to reset it for you from the back end.

jand_ottawa
I Plan to Stick Around

ROGERS,

Any explanation for this ? STill waiting/worrying. ....