cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Switch to the newest yahoo email" Doesn't show on my basic rogers email

macdaddu22
I've been here awhile

I want to switch to newest yahoo email and that is simple enough, however, on the upper right of my yahoo rogers basic mail it doesn't show "Switch to the newest yahoo email" setup instructions show to click on. Maybe it's my browser settings or htlm settings I need help with or directionSwitch to the newest Yahoo Mail.pngryahoo advanced.PNG on so that it will appear. Any step by step directions in order to have the link "Switch to the newest yahoo email" to show up in my basic yahoo rogers email will be helpful. Picture shows what should show up on my basic rogers email, however, it doesn't show on mine, please help, warmest regards 

*Added Labels*

3 REPLIES 3

Re: "Switch to the newest yahoo email" Doesn't show on my basic rogers email

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Is it possible that you're already on the newest?  Do you see a "settings" gear near the top right of your screen?  If so, click on it, go down to "more settings" and you'll be given the option to go back to basic.

Here's a link on what to do if you're not getting what you expect with your browser...

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Internet/Unable-to-load-certain-website-s-and-or-videos/m-p/46...

macdaddu22
I've been here awhile

No I am still on basic and cannot see the link to switch to advanced. thanks for reply though

Hello, @macdaddu22.

I wonder if you have gone through the checklist posted by @57 in his response. 

Let's find a solution for you; please answer the following:

• What OS are you running on your computer?
  • Which browser are you using?
  • Have you tried different browsers?
  • Have you tried your email in an incognito/private window?

If you are trying your email on a tablet, you may not see that option unless you fetch the desktop version. 

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation