new Yahoo page is terrible-how do I get the old one page and keep it

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: new Yahoo page is terrible-how do I get the old one page and keep it

I have been a Rogers customers for many decades.  I can echo the concerns about the current Rogers/Yahoo Home Web Page - Frankly speaking is sucks and is disgusting.  Plastering your home page with Ads is just plain and simple wrong.  We all pay Rogers excessively high internet costs (compared to other countries) and certainly don't expect this poor service.

WAKE THE HECK UP ROGERS.........SERVE THE CUSTOMERS NOT YOUR OWN CORPORATE POCKET BOOK.

CHANGE THE WEB PAGE TO ITS FORMER STATE.

What's New
UFC 231: Holloway vs. Ortega Live
LIVE: Saturday December 8, 2018 10PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of Dec 6 at 4pm ET.
UFC 231: Countdown Promo

UFC returns to Toronto on December 8th with a championship double-header as undisputed featherweight champion Max Holloway defends his title against unbeaten Brian Ortega. Also, a new UFC women's flyweight champion will be crowned when Valentina Shevchenko takes on former strawweight queen Joanna Jedrzejczyk for the vacant title. Saturday, December 8, live on Sportsnet Pay-Per-View from Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada.

Topic Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 13 in conversation