internet

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

internet

I am fed up with Rogers does anyone Use YAK DSL internet 60 GB and are you happy with it. It's a lot less than Rogers Lite 50GB?

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: internet

"fed up" as in with performance and data rate issues, or cost issues?  Performance and data rate issues, I could

probably help to sort them out.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Marg1 wrote:

I am fed up with Rogers does anyone Use YAK DSL internet 60 GB and are you happy with it. It's a lot less than Rogers Lite 50GB?

That should be rogers 25GB not 50.

I Plan to Stick Around

With the cost and the trying to get them to update my bills It. I have tried the chat 5 times and feedback a number of times and finally went to the store Every thing they have is showing my March bill paid and my April is there too. but the march bill only shows in my account as unpaid. I got a print out of my April bill. I went home and went on the chat and he said he would fix it that was on Friday and it is still not fixed. I also find this forum complicated. And I don't want to change my internet.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

The chat i find very difficult to sometimes express what you want to say.. or them understand it.
The forums are more just USER to USER help.. so not many can do much here.. (other than if a mod from @CommunityHelps contacts you).

All in all for those things, the BEST it so call in.  Easiest to explain and have them try and sort stuff out.

Your on the OLDER rogers LITE internet?
You would be better to switch to their new LOWEST one now.. same speed, but is actually cheaper than the old lite Smiley Tongue 
If you are already on one of the newer lowest ones, disregard this.  But check our your current one vs what the newest ones/prices are on the site.
The current lowest plan should be $33 (with modem rental) per month.

Just taking a quick peek, with Yak you would be getting about the same speed.  Around the same cost (1-2 more), BUT getting 60g usage.
Only thing to compare then too is, that they are a reseller.  They use bell lines.  A reseller sometimes support can be a little longer if an issue, as they need to get bell to fix the line issues, etc. (its an extra step)

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for your reply. I am about to call again re my bill they mailed me the bill and said last week they put it in my online account but it's still no there. Re internet I don' want to change my present internet the price for the new one is just for the first six months and you can't go back if you have problems. I will stick with what I know for now! Thanks again.
Rogers Employee hchaud01
Rogers Employee

Hi @Marg1,

Have you gotten this issue resolved yet? If not, please send a private message to @CommunityHelps and one of the moderators can help look into your concerns. Keep us posted Smiley Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

@hchaud01 wrote:

Hi @Marg1,

Have you gotten this issue resolved yet? If not, please send a private message to @CommunityHelps and one of the moderators can help look into your concerns. Keep us posted Smiley Happy

I was on the chat line speaking to Melaine at customer service they are working on it, they can't understand why I didn't get the ebill on line, but they said to give it a few days.  I post dated my bill for tomorrow Hopfully it will be fixed soon!I also have a case number.

Highlighted
Rogers Employee hchaud01
Rogers Employee

Thanks @Marg1. If you already had a ticket escalated, give it a few days, hopefully it will be resolved. If you still have issues, let the @CommunityHelps team know. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Finally got my bills straightened out on line today, for March and April.