internet service down

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

internet service down

Just wondering any internet service outage for the Markham area? Since around 8:30 yesterday no internet service. Modem has been rebooted but its not connecting.

***edited labels***

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Re: internet service down

Hi @nscomm 

Sorry to hear about the service interruption, I’d like to help. I’m going to have someone reach out to you in Private Message, please check our messages from the envelope icon in the top right hand side of your screen.

Thanks!

@RogersPrasana 

I've Been Around

I'm also experiencing an outage in Markham... cable since Thursday morning , internet & phone since 10:00 Thursday night.

Hello, @Adubz

Welcome to the Rogers CommunityForums and congratulations on your first post!

Outages can become a major inconvenience especially when its all of your services that are down. I am hopeful that your services have been restored since you first posted. If not, please send a Private Message to @CommunityHelps so we can gather your information and see what's going on in your area.

Not familiar with our Private Messaging system? Please Click Here for details.

RogersTony

I've Been Here Awhile

No internet in my area since yesterday evening, feels terrible, a lot of things got delayed, please fix ASAP

Good day @yorku ,

Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for posting about your situation. Experiencing issues with your internet connection sounds awful!

We most definitely want to help you but in order to do so we'll need more information from you.

At this time, there are no reported outages. What area are you located in?

Do you have any other Rogers services, besides internet? If yes, are they functional?

What troubleshooting step have you gone through since noticing the issue last night?

Let us know! We look forward to your reply. 😉

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

it's North York M2H area l

Hi @yorku, are you still experiencing loss of service? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps at all? As RogersMaude inquired above, are more than one services impacted?

Just need a little bit more info to assist you further.

RogersZia