internet packages

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

internet packages

I've looked over the Rogers website, including the MyRogers area and can't find the different home high speed internet packages anywhere. Every link I hit takes me to mobile internet, of which I have no interest. Can someone point me to the correct link? Thanks.

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: internet packages

Hi CBourque,

The path you want to take is Shop -> Internet -> Packages & Pricing. 

I've Been Here Awhile

Didn't help. I click on Shop, then under internet there is no plans and pricing listed and if I actually click on Internet it takes me once again to the wireless internet section.

Thanks anyway.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

I just tried this myself using Chrome browser and it worked fine for me.   

I've Been Here Awhile

I'm on IE right now at work, but I'll try it on chrome when I get home this evening. Thanks for the tip.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

You may bit hitting a bug, which pops up from time to time.. ESPECIALLY if you are using a say WORK intnernet, or something similar.. which doesnt always report the CORRECT location.

EG:  When i connect to the rogers site from work.. our IP (even after much prodding with bell) is still registered as a BC address.  So it shows up at the province being BC.
Other provinces, dont always have the same services. 

So make sure your province is correct.

I've Been Here Awhile

I double checked the province listed it was incorrect. I guess I had assumed when I sign in to MyRogers it would automatically indicate my home province. I adjusted the province and checked and I can now see the pricing options.

Thanks Gdkitty

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

No prob Smiley Happy 

If you have questions on the plans, just ask away (there is a stickey'd thread on the new plans you can write in)

I've Been Here Awhile

Hey everyone,

I'm currently on the Hi-Speed Extreme Unlimited plan and renting the CGN2 gateway.

I purchased the advanced CGN3 gateway yesterday and hope to replace the CGN2 so that I can stop paying the monthly rental fee as well as hopefully improve my network. I wanted to know if it's as easy and swapping out the gateways and simply returning the CGN2 gateway to my local Rogers location or should I contact  Rogers before returning it?

My second question is about changing my internet package. I'd like to go for  the hybrid fibre 250 plan since I'd actually be paying less money than I am now if I eliminate the rental fees and the extra 25-30 dollars for unlimited bandwith. Would it be as easy as switching to the new package online once I have the CGN3 set up? Or will it require a visit from a technician?

Thanks for reading.

Hi @TheRedMaverick, Welcome to Rogers Community Forum!Smiley Happy

Before you swap the modem, please contact Customer Care as the MAC/Serial number of the new modem has to be added to your account and remove the rental at the same time. You can also upgrade your package while you are speaking to care. And there is no need for a Tech visit.

Once the new modem is active and online, you’ve to return your rental modem along with the power supply to the Rogers Plus store. Hope this info helps!Smiley Happy

Regards,

RogersMoin