cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ignite wifi modem and connections between the two provided addresses

bmoore1
I've been here awhile

Hi all.  This setup was working beautifully until last week.  I have the ignite modem and gigabit internet.  Modem is in bridge mode. on one portI have the Eero mesh router which I purchased on my own.  ON the other port, I have a test server.  Until last week, I could ssh into the test server with no issues and connect to other services running on that machine with no issues at all.  Went away for a few days and when I come back, ssh times out and  other services don't respond as well. Now the fun bit, if I connect over cellular data or from another network outside my rogers modem, no issues at all.  Everything works as expected.  SSh comes up with a password prompt immediately and my other tool which runs on port 6937 works perfectly.  It only fails from inside my network.  Like I said, until last week, this was flawless.  Everything behind the Erro mesh works really well, TV, any device etc.  Was there a new firmware in the last week.  Only thing I see is that when I was out of town, second ip address changed.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: ignite wifi modem and connections between the two provided addresses

RogersHarry

@bmoore1 

Thanks for your post!

Ahh, that's strange. 

We can certainly review your account and troubleshoot with you.

Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can locate your information on our file and get started.

If you aren't familiar with our private messaging system please click here

Cheers
RogersHarry

Re: ignite wifi modem and connections between the two provided addresses

bmoore1
I've been here awhile

Well, didn't get to the root of the issue but changing IP address on Eero lan fixed it and everything is working as I expect again.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation