how to delete secondary email accounts

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

how to delete secondary email accounts

hi all, i want to delete one of my email addresses as I keep getting hacked and then having spam sent to my contacts...can't seem to find how to remove this email address..?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm an Advisor

Re: how to delete secondary email accounts

@libra7:

we would love to be of assistance, but we need more information.........

First, what kind of a computer and email are you running?  Are you using webmail of some kind, or are you using Outlook, for example.  The problem is that you have to solve this kind of an issue at the source, which would be to stop it from happening at all.

More to the point, it would be better to solve your hacking problems.  And, that is a much more complicated matter.  But, don't be shy.  We are here to help.......

So give us some more of the details.

skinorth

I'm a Senior Advisor

As skinorth has suggested, you would be best to solve your hacking problems. However if you wish to delete a Rogers email account, you need to log into the master account.

https://na.edit.client.yahoo.com/accounts?.scrumb=x7yIbbrt.cc

On this page, you will find a link to delete any of the secondary email addresses set up on your account. 

I've Been Around

Hi there is no link to delete secondary accounts as per the instructions posted here. Maybe something has changed? I have a secondary account i would also love to get rid of.