cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error code 3117 jan 2023

djbustar1
I've been here awhile

who is still getting this error code and internet and tv shutting down every day ? did anyone get a fix that have had this issue in the past year or two? this seems to be the new ignite tv modem i've never had issues with rogers and i've been with them for 25 years 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: error code 3117 jan 2023

djbustar1
I've been here awhile
Thanks I needed a new modem. They came this morning and installed it and everything is working perfectly. Finally found the problem. Thanks, Rogers.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@djbustar1 : If you search this forum for RDK-03117, you'll find several previous threads on the topic - one sample below.  I had this come up a few days ago, but a reboot of my box fixed it.  It only affected one of my two boxes.  Another thing to try is to restart the entire system using the IgniteTV WiFi app. It takes up to 12 minutes and everything goes down during the restart, but it's usually finished in 6 minutes.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Ignite-TV/Ignite-TV-Connection-Error-Codes-RDK-03087-and-RDK-0...

I've only seen this once or twice in the 10 months I've had IgniteTV.

djbustar1
I've been here awhile
Thanks I needed a new modem. They came this morning and installed it and everything is working perfectly. Finally found the problem. Thanks, Rogers.
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation